搬
1、(形声。从手,般声。本义:挪动)。
2、同本义。
师见僧搬土次,乃以一块土放僧担上。---《五灯会元·文益禅师》
搬起石头打自己的脚;把货物搬走;他早就搬走了;搬场:迁居。
看样子咱们怕是不搬了。
It doesn't look like we'll be moving after all.
这房子现在还够大。要是有了孩子,我们得搬。
This house is big enough for the moment, but we'll have to move if we have children.
正是因为缺少隐私感才最终迫使我们在本出生后搬了家。
It was the lack of privacy that eventually persuaded us to move after Ben was born.
无论在哪里,不管搬多少次家,两个相爱的人都会过得舒舒服服。
Two people in love are at home wherever they are, no matter how often they move.
恐怕搬这些箱子会占用太多时间。
I'm afraid moving all those boxes will take up too much time.
你能帮我搬一下这个柜子吗?
Could you give me a hand moving this cupboard, please?
他搬了出去,离了婚。
He moved out and divorced.
你最好轻轻搬椅子。
You'd better move your chair quietly.
我要搬去日本了!
I'm moving to Japan!
妮可刚从夏威夷搬过来,所以我们很高兴她能来这里。
Nicole just moved from Hawaii, so we're glad that she's here.
我马上要搬去柏林住几个月,只是去看看那里是怎么样的。
I'm about to move to Berlin for a few months, just to see what that's like.
然后我回来,搬去谢菲尔德,从那时起一直在拉蒂默工程公司工作。
Then I came back, moved to Sheffield, and have been working with Latimer Engineering since then.
在选择搬去哪住和住多久的问题上,居民有没有感觉自己参与了决策的过程,也是很重要的。
Whether residents felt involved in the decision to move and how long they had lived there also proved significant.
事实上,到了20世纪50年代,郊区已经足够繁荣,有足够的白领工作区域,许多人搬去郊区。
In fact, by the 1950s, there was enough prosperity and white-collar work that many began to move to the suburbs.
没有脚印,没有履带,也没有推土机之类的重型机械……没有任何东西被带来用以搬过这些重石头。
There are no footprints, no type tracks and no heavy machinery like a bulldozer…Nothing was ever brought in to move these heavy rocks.
给了他们每人一个箱子让他们搬。
They were all given a box to carry.
你要把书桌侧着才能搬过这道门。
You'll only get the desk through the door if you turn it edgeways.
我们无法将钢琴搬过这道门。
We couldn't get the piano through the door.
这只箱子太沉,我搬不动。
The box is too heavy for me to lift.
这只箱子一个人很不好搬。
This box is very awkward for one person to carry.
我们必须把沙发翻转过来才能搬过房门。
We'll have to tip the sofa up to get it through the door.
请帮我搬一搬这箱子好吗?
Could you just help me with this box, please?
你能帮我搬这个箱子吗?
Can you help me with this box?
来,让我帮你搬吧。
Here, let me carry that for you.
好重啊!我搬不动这个包。
How heavy! I can't move the bag.
格林先生太老了,搬不动这个重箱子。
Mr. Green is too old to carry the heavy box.
我一个人搬不动这个箱子。
I can't move the box by myself.
你用它们来开门、搬箱子、爬树和骑自行车。
You use them to open doors, carry boxes, climb trees and ride bikes.
彼得是我们班最强壮的男孩,他经常帮我们搬重物。
Peter is the strongest boy in our class and he often helps us carry heavy things.
彼得是我们班最强壮的男孩,他经常帮我们搬重物。
Peter is the strongest boy in our class and he often helps us carry heavy things.