摁
1、(形声。从手,恩声。本义:揿,按) 同本义
摁电钮
摁住不放
狗扑过来,我就势把它摁住不放。
As the dog sprang on me, I made use of its momentum to press it down and hold it there.
老人又把一些烟丝摁进烟斗。
The old man tamped down some more tobacco into his pipe.
你可以摁一下开机的按钮。
You can turn the button on.
遇到紧急情况时,击碎玻璃并摁下按钮。
Smash the glass and press the button in emergency.
我偶然摁了那个按钮,使闹钟响起来了。
I accidentally pressed the button and set off the alarm clock.
遇督紧急情况时,击岁玻搂罩并摁厦按钮。
In case emergency, break the glass and press the button.
她用晾衣杆叉住萨米的脖子,把它摁在地上。
She put the forked end over Samie's neck and pinned him to the ground.
我向她们摁喇叭。
I blow the horn at them.
他是个真正的魔术师,跳到他背上才能把他摁倒。
A real magician and you have to jump on his back to put him down.
摁出了一个和弦。
Producing a simple chord.
摁…我赞成你的想法,但我还是先得去和我妈解释。
I agree with you, but first I have to explain to my mom.
我往门里钉钉子的时候,你帮我把钉子摁住,好吗?
Can you hold this nail in position while I hammer it into the door?
难道我们真的是懒到连灯的开关都不屑摁一下的程度了吗?
Is our society really so lazy that we can't turn flip a light switch?
根据本州司机的教育手册,你每超过一辆汽车就必须摁一次喇叭
You must honk the horn whenever you pass another car, according to the state’s driver’s education manual.
电梯门开了,我的拇指还在摁来摁去,也没抬头看是几楼就出去了。
I was still typing with my thumbs when the elevator doors opened and I walked out without looking up.
亚当斯站在转椅背后紧握着靠背,大拇指都深深地摁进了织物里面。
Adams gripped the back of his swivel chair as he stood behind it, pressing his thumbs into the fabric.
我们把胖小子拖到大街上,罗尼把胖小子的脸摁在侧边石的沿儿上。
All of us dragged the kid into the street and Ronnie pressed the kid's face on to the edge of the curb.
五点半,我就来到父母家摁响了门铃。我暗自祷告老爸会应声开门。
At 5:30, I was at my parents' house ringing the doorbell, praying that Dad would answer the door.
只需要再加上一个电梯箱,摁一下向上按钮,你就可以轻松地升入天空。
Just attach an elevator car, hit the up button, and you can climb easily into the sky.
不好意思,晚餐时间打搅你啦,沃尔特,我刚才摁下电灯开关,可灯不亮。
Sorry to bother you at the dinner hour, Walter, but when I flip this light switch nothing happens.
我把喜鹊的诗紧紧握在手里,两手的拇指交替在平滑的纸夹上狠狠地摁着。
I held the poems tightly in my hands pressing my thumbs, first one and then the other, against the smoothness of the cardboard folder.
当然,你可以使用数字电视来跳过广告时间,摁下一个快进键就可以搞定了。
Sure, you can Tivo your way passed the commercials but you may just be fast forwarding by a quick opportunity to get something done!
目击者补充说,“保安们立刻冲过围栏,冲向人群,把这个男人摁倒在地。”
Witness added: 'the bodyguards jumped over the barriers into the crowd and pulled him to the ground.
Lincoln一把抓住T -Bag将他摁在停在农仓内的车的引擎盖上。
Lincoln grabs T-Bag and forces him down on the hood of a car parked in the barn.
如果我当时在那儿,我也会摁下快门,这是你大脑里确实会冒出的过分自信的声音。
If only I'd been there I could have pressed the shutter, says that impossibly over-confident voice in your head.
我疯狂地摁着“关门”的按钮,但是必须把受伤的男人的脚挪开才能让门关上。”他说。
I frantically pressed the 'close door' button but had to move the shot man's foot for the doors to close, " he said.
我疯狂地摁着“关门”的按钮,但是必须把受伤的男人的脚挪开才能让门关上。”他说。
I frantically pressed the 'close door' button but had to move the shot man's foot for the doors to close, " he said.