摘
1、(形声。小篆字形,从手,啻(chì)声。本义:用手采下或取下)。
2、同本义。
摘,摭果树实也。---《说文》
摘,取也。---《广雅》
一摘使瓜好,再摘令瓜稀。---《新唐书·承天皇帝传》
以摘之。---三国魏·邯郸淳《笑林》
摘而藏之。---明·李渔《闲情偶寄·种植部》
摘胆剜心:形容杀人者的凶残
摘肩儿:摘下肩上的担子
摘青:谓果实等未成熟即采摘
摘瓜抱蔓:喻一扫而空
摘桃子:比喻坐享其成
摘棉花;摘苹果
3、除去,去掉。
过了三天再不去,叫人来摘门下瓦。---《儒林外史》
把灯泡摘下来;摘帽:脱下帽子
摘头:除去头上首饰
摘不开:摆脱不了。
4、摘录。
寻章摘句老雕虫,晓月当帘挂玉弓。---唐·李贺《南国》
摘句:摘录文章诗歌之句
摘钞:择要抄录
摘句寻章:摘取搜寻文章的片断词句。指读书局限于文字的推求。
这些浆果太小了,很难摘。
These berries are the devil to pick because they're so small.
她弯下腰摘了一朵红玫瑰。
She bent to pick a red rose.
我摘了一些花。
I picked some flowers.
今年所有的苹果都红了。我的侄女和侄子今天上午就要带着折梯出去摘一些。
This year all the apples are all red. My niece and nephew are going out this morning with step-ladders to pick some.
在秋天,总会有摘水果的活动。
In autumn, there's always fruit picking.
我想帮助我的爷爷奶奶摘水果。
I want to help my grandparents pick fruit.
如果他摘了一片叶子,他就会死。
If he picks a leaf, he will die.
我可以摘一些紫罗兰给我妈妈吗?
Can I pick some violets for my mum?
这些樱桃还太生,不能摘。
The cherries are still too green to pick.
那个农民摘了二十个梨子。
The farmer picked twenty pears.
摘苹果比把树枝一直拖到路边要容易得多。
It's easier to pick up apples than to drag tree branches all the way to the curb.
这些茶树可以摘了吗?
Are these tea bushes ready for picking?
我们将会去摘橙子吗?
Will we pick oranges?
但是我们会摘桃子。
But we will pick peaches.
我再也不摘它们了!
I shall never pick them anymore!
你女儿给你带来了一些她今天下午自己摘的花。
Your daughter brought you some flowers that she picked herself this afternoon.
如果他把树栽在他家附近,孩子们就会摘苹果。
If he planted the tree near his house, his children would take the apples.
我们摘了很多苹果。
We picked lots of apples.
孩子们在摘苹果。
The children are picking apples.
你们还记得他们在森林里游荡,而她没有摘浆果。
You remember they're wandering around the forest without her picking berries.
你们还记得他们在森林里游荡,而她没有摘浆果。
You remember they're wandering around the forest without her picking berries.
他们在摘苹果。
They are picking apples.
挖土、除草、浇水、甚至摘东西都是很辛苦的工作。
There's digging, weeding and watering. Even picking things can be hard work.
我可以摘南瓜。
I can pick the pumpkins.
我摘了许多花。
I picked lots of flowers.
她摘了一大束花回家,把它们都放在她的小围裙里。
Picking whole bunches of flowers to take home with her, she put them all into her little apron.
老太太马上叫他,因为她认为是彼得亲自为她摘的花。
Immediately, the old lady called to him, for she thought that Peter himself had picked the flowers for her.
如果我把树栽在我家附近,我的孩子们可能会摘苹果。
If I plant the tree near my house, my children may take the apples.
我们到这个周末再摘这些桃子,这样它们就会足够甜可以吃了。
Let's not pick these peaches until this weekend so that they get sweet enough to be eaten.
要知道,我最喜欢草莓的味道了。好了,我们赶快去摘草莓吧!
You know, I most like the taste of strawberries. Ok, let's go to pick strawberries!