攥
1、用手抓住或抓稳。
一见是宝玉,又惊又喜,又悲又痛,一把死攥住他的手,哽咽了半日。---《红楼梦》
攥手:抓住手
手里攥着一把斧子
他捡起那几张纸,在手里紧紧地攥成团。
He picked up the sheets of paper, and balled them tightly in his fists.
我把双手攥成拳头。
My hands were balled into fists.
她双手攥拳。
Her hands balled into fists.
玛丽双手紧紧攥在一起。
Mary's hands clutched each other.
我把他的手紧紧攥在我的两只手里。
I clasped his hand tight in both of mine.
她紧紧攥住她的钱袋,生怕别人夺走。
She clutched her purse tightly, fearing that someone might snatch it.
当然,专利还得攥在自己手中。
Minus the patents, of course.
科幻小说作家应该着眼未来,随时把它攥在手中。
Sf writers are supposed to be soaked in the future, ready to come to grips with it.
当你烦躁的时候就攥住它,让它把消极能量带走。
Hold it when you’re upset, and let it take the bad energy.
我将给你解释,攥住你的外套,女孩。
I'll explain, just grab your coat, girl.
攥在你的手心里,亲爱的。
Keep it in your hand, dear.
是什么使一个人把钱攥得比游泳帽还紧?
What makes a person tighter than a bathing cap?
攥握在青青陌上,眩目成金灿灿的春花。
Clenched grip in the green Mo, glaring into the golden Chunhua.
就连成功创业的人士,有时也攥得太久了。
Even successful entrepreneurs can cling on too long.
我攥住她的手,直到她不再痛苦,重获自由。
I held her hand until she was safe from suffering, free.
一个应试者把泡泡糖从嘴里拿出来攥在手里。
An interviewee took his bubble gum out of his mouth and held it in his hand.
一个应试者把泡泡糖从嘴里拿出来攥在手里。
an interviewee took his bubble gum out of his mouth and held it in his hand.
当你的孩子们想家时,躺在床上把它攥在手中。
Let your children clutch it in bed when they're home sick.
这时他坐下来,头朝向一边,手攥住椅子扶手,思考起来。
Then he sat, head to one side, hands gripping the arms of his chair, and thought.
生气的人看上去很紧张,拳头紧攥,肌肉紧绷。
People who are angry look very tense with clenched fists and tight muscles.
说到这里,我紧紧地攥住他的手,不让他再说下去。
Here, I live in tight grip of his hand, let him say anything.
突然她去拿那银元,攥在手里,赶紧进了睡觉的屋。
Suddenly she took it and clenched it in her hand and hurried into the bedroom.
当我们依恋某些事物,试图紧紧攥住它,我们就会感觉痛楚。
When we become attached to something and try to hold on to it, we feel pain.
付出不求回报?那么又是什么让我们把自己拥有的东西攥得紧紧的?
To give without expectation, what is it that makes it hold tight to what we have?
母亲攥住他的手指,“对这个世界我已经无话可说了,”她慢慢说道。
She grabbed him then, curling her thin fingers around his. “I have nothing to say about this world, ” she said slowly.
据认为,攥拳头的动作会激活大脑中和储存及唤回记忆相关的关键区域。
It is thought the movements activate brain regions key to the storing and recall of memories.
它曾被人攥在手中,细心擦拭过无数次——而且用的可不是珠宝商那种脂粉。
This stone had been held in someone’s hand and polished over and over. Not with jeweler’s rouge mind you.
志愿者们声称,受到同等热刺激时,握住伴侣的手比握住陌生人或攥球时痛感要轻。
The volunteers who held hands "reported less physical pain than when they were holding a stranger's hand or a ball while receiving the same amount of heat stimulation".
有些科学家称有部分问题在于现在花费在他们领域的经费已经攥在精英阶层的手里了。
Part of the trouble, say some scientists, is that spending on their field is already concentrated on an elite.
有些科学家称有部分问题在于现在花费在他们领域的经费已经攥在精英阶层的手里了。
Part of the trouble, say some scientists, is that spending on their field is already concentrated on an elite.