斟
1、(形声。从斗,甚声。本义:用勺子舀取)。
2、同本义。
斟,勺也。---《说文》
斟,酌也。---《广雅》
孔子穷乎陈蔡之间,藜羹不斟,七日不尝粒。---《吕氏春秋》
太行何艰哉,北斗不可斟。---唐·顾况《游子吟》
其御羊斟不与。---《左传·宣公二年》
羊羹不斟,而宋国危。---《淮南子·鏐称》
3、用壶倒酒或茶水。
主人有酒且莫斟,听我一曲悲来吟。---唐·李白《悲歌行》
斟酒;斟一杯水;斟泻:倾注
斟茶;给她斟一杯酒
4、考虑,考虑好坏,比较长短。
斟量功伐。---《颜氏家训·省事》
斟酌损益:仔细考虑,反复商讨,以决定增减、兴革
斟勺:考虑,吸取
斟裁:斟酌决定
斟量:酌量;估量。
5、汤汁,羹汁。
斟,汁也。---《方言三》
厨人进斟,因反斗以击代王,杀之。---《史记·张仪列传》
6、古国名 。相传为夏同姓诸侯之国。
我四处走动给客人斟饮料。
I went around the guests serving out drinks.
他把我的杯子斟得满满的。
He filled my glass to the top.
我给你再斟一杯吧。
Let me refresh your glass.
我为他满满当当斟了一杯酒。
I've fully brimmed a glass with wine for him.
他又给我斟了一杯酒。
He filled [poured] another cup of wine for me.
请替我斟一满杯。
Please fill me a bumper.
白兰地斟在布丁上,然后点燃。
Brandy is poured over the pudding, then lit.
比如,斟啤酒要比斟葡萄酒棘手得多。
It's far trickier, for example, to serve beer than wine.
她为他斟了一大杯杜松子酒补剂。
She helped him to a gin and tonic of giant proportions.
主人给怀特先生斟了一满杯。
The host filled Mr. White a bumper.
满斟之杯,溢于最后一滴。
The last drop makes the cup run over.
客人来吃早餐,就座后没有立即斟咖啡。
When guests who come for breakfast don't get coffee immediately after being seated.
他总是把杯子斟得很满。
He always fills his glass till it overflows.
他又给我斟了一杯酒。
He filled another cup of wine for me.
他将杯子斟得满满的。
He filled the glass to the brim.
我再来给你斟一杯酒。
Let me refill your glass.
再给您斟一些酒好吗?
Would you like some more wine?
我知道您酒量大,因此,我要再给您斟点儿。
I know you can hold your liquor, so I'll get you some more.
我给你斟点茶好吗?
Shall I pour you some tea?
那人斟了满满的一杯威士忌,无声地放下瓶子。
The man poured a full glass of whisky, and set down the bottle noiselessly.
那人斟了满满的一杯威士忌,轻轻地放下瓶子。
The man poured a full glass of whisky, and set down the bottle noiselessly .
我来给你再斟点酒。
Let me get you some more wine.
请给我斟一满杯。
Please give me a bumper.
内向的人总是斟词酌句,认为闲聊比较浪费时间。
Introverts choose their words carefully and they think small talk is a waste of time.
请给我斟一杯酒。
Please fill me a glass of wine.
一天,他邀请朋友到家里来对斟(zhēn)对饮。
One day, he invited a friend to his house to drink together.
回忆的雪翩翩已落下恍如昨夜斟的酒梦醒如轮回的秋。
Memories of snow fluttering and falling down like last night, pour the wine as I wake cycle of autumn.
冬季,当你们斟饮美酒,请在心中为每一杯酒歌上一曲;
And in winter, when you draw the wine, let there be in your heart a song for each cup;
她自己请邻居来吃春酒,一定给他们每人斟一杯八宝酒。
When she invited neighbors over for Spring Wine Dinner, she would pour them a glass of Eight Treasures Wine each.
她自己请邻居来吃春酒,一定给他们每人斟一杯八宝酒。
When she invited neighbors over for Spring Wine Dinner, she would pour them a glass of Eight Treasures Wine each.