斷
这艘船撞上了恶名远扬的斯戈尔尖岬暗礁群,断为三截。
The ship crashed into the infamous Sker Point rocks and broke into three pieces.
我们永远不能告诉那可怜的孩子它是怎么断的。
We couldn't never tell him how it broke, poor lad.
那一条绳子会断?
Which string will break?
我每次断网,计算机都会突然死机。
My computer crashes every time I disconnect from the Internet.
你为什么不与他一刀两断呢?
Why don't you give him up?
保险丝烧断,灯都灭了。
The lights have fused.
我们需要当机立断。
We need to make a quick decision.
而这些断翅的展现是相当令人信服的。
These broken-wing displays can be pretty convincing.
一个很常见的干扰表现就是所谓的断翅表现。
One pretty common distraction display is what's called the broken-wing display.
他将是我们要彻底改变托德,不然我们就和他一刀两断!
He'll be the most converted Toad that ever was before we've done with him!
无论偏好如何,如果准备戒烟,当机立断是最有效的方法。
Regardless of your stated preference, if you're ready to quit, quitting abruptly is more effective.
尽管我以研究习惯养成技术为生,但断网对我来说并不容易。
Even though I study habit-forming technology for a living, disconnecting is not easy for me.
它描绘了一个年轻的女子被蒙住眼睛,耳朵贴着竖琴,在最后几根未断的琴弦上弹奏。
It depicts a young blindfolded woman strumming on the last unbroken strings of a harp, her ear to the instrument.
北美马的进化,曾经被作为一个经典的渐进演化的教科书案例,现在为点断平衡说提供了同样令人信服的证据。
The evolution of North American horse, which was once presented as a classic textbook example of gradual evolution, is now providing equally compelling evidence for punctuated equilibrium.
其效果与其说是断奏不如说是转奏。
The effect is more a portato than a staccato.
演奏琶音时缓慢演奏断音,将使您尽可能快地准备弦乐。
Playing staccato slowly when intonating the arp pattern will make you prepare the string as fast as possible.
第一轮大象毫无收获就被断球。
The first play, the elephant got stopped for no gain.
这是断符号链接的一个例子。
This is one example of a broken symlink.
球形把手断在她手里了。
The knob broke off in her hand.
那么我猜爱情和断胳膊不是一回事了。
So I guess love isn’t like a broken arm.
那里,在那断残的枝桠中间。
There, through the broken branches, go.
如果还阻止不了,他们将会被暂时断网。
If that fails to deter, they may be temporarily cut off.
你可以跟踪某个特定雇员的断章。
You follow the word bursts of particular employees.
你最好与他一刀两断。
You'd better break off with him.
不要质疑你伴侣断论的正确性。
Don't challenge the validity of your partner's assumptions.
因此,断瘾可是相当具有挑战性的。
Quitting can therefore be quite challenging.
周围是太平洋,鲜鱼从未断货过。
With the Pacific Ocean nearby, fresh fish was never in short supply.
约瑟说:“我断不能这样行!”
But Joseph said, "Far be it from me to do such a thing!"
约瑟说:“我断不能这样行!”
But Joseph said, "Far be it from me to do such a thing!"