昕
1、(形声。从日,斤声。本义:黎明) 同本义。
昕,旦明日将出也。---《说文》
明日迟昕,帝出延秋门。---《新唐书》
昕旦:黎明
昕夕:朝暮。
2、明亮。
昕,明也。---《小尔雅》
大昕鼓徵。---《礼记·文王世子》
及大昕之朝。---《礼记·祭义》
檀车孔夏,四騵孔昕。---《初学记》引《太仆箴》
昕昕:明亮的样子。
张昕杰和姚凯艳已经在一起五年了。
Eric Zhang, left, and Yao Kaiyan have been together for more than five years.
没有人像梅昕那样惹我生气的。
Nobody makes me as mad as Meixin does.
我同我的父母亲去昕了一场音乐会。
Went to a concert with my parents.
昕语,我觉得咱这胎一定是儿子。
Xin language, I feel our this foetus to be a son.
记住我了吗?一个热爱英语的王安昕宇?
Do you remember me ?Wang'an yuxin a lover of English language.
欣昕,你到底想要说什么?
Xin Xin, in the end you want to say?
虽说他英语不怎么好,但也还能叫人昕懂。
Though he does not speak English well, he still can make himself understood.
再昕一遍,回答问题。
Listen again, and answer the questions.
杰克:在面试中做一个善于倾昕的人是很重要的。
Jack: it is quite important to be a good listener in the interview.
我有很多朋友,我最好的朋友是张昕怡,她很棒。
I have many friends. My best friend is Zhang Xinyi. She is nice.
玛丽:如果一时没有昕清楚问题,一定要向对方确认。
Mary: Confirm the question if you don't catch it clearly.
今天,在这个特别的日子里,我要大声的说,昕,我为你感到骄傲!
Today, at this great occasion, I will speak loudly Xin, I am very proud of you!
自由职业者昕着就让人兴奋。自己掌握工作时间,不用每天那么早起床。
Being a freelancer sounds very stimulating. You can control your working time and don't need to get up early.
徐昕泉说,该公司的目标是在未来三到五年成为全球排名前五位的手机品牌。
The company aims to become one of the world's top five handset brands in the next three to five years, Mr. Xu said.
刘昕晨回忆道:从地震发生前到结束,园中工作人员发现鹦鹉表现异常烦躁。
Liu said that before and during the quake, zoo workers at the park noticed that parrots were abnormally fidgety.
宝贝杨昕。一起等待吧、 2010年不止是我要开心。我同样也要祢开心。
Yang Xin my baby. Let's wait together, in 2010 I want more than just happy myself. I also want you could be happy.
平湖市为昕五金厂竭诚为新、老顾客服务,保持良好的沟通和友好的合作关系。
Pinghu city of Xin hardware factory dedicated to new and old customer service, to maintain good communication and friendly relations of cooperation.
而其中最杰出的地理学家是郦道元,最杰出的地理著作是他昕撰的《水经注》。
The most outstanding of all the geographer was Li Daoyuan, and the most outstanding of all geographic works was his "Notes on Book of Waterways".
《俄语成语研究》是丁昕教授的又一力作,是他多年来在成语研究方面的成果总结。
Russian Idioms by Professor Ding Xin summarizes his years of study in this respect.
《俄语成语研究》是丁昕教授的又一力作,是他多年来在成语研究方面的成果总结。
Russian Idioms by Professor Ding Xin summarizes his years of study in this respect.