時
你坐下时尽量不要无精打采。
Try not to slouch when you are sitting down.
婴儿口渴时,吃奶更频繁。
When a baby is thirsty, it feeds more often.
我们出发时正下着大雨。
It was raining hard when we set off.
她提起奥利弗时哭了。
She cried when she spoke of Oliver.
你淋浴时我就做早餐。
I'll make breakfast while you're having a shower.
战争爆发时他29岁。
He was 29 when war broke out.
我失败时,他同情我。
When I lost, he commiserated with me.
你等待时我会陪伴你。
I'll keep you company while you're waiting.
解冻要花四小时左右。
It will take about four hours to defrost.
我发出命令时开始。
Begin when I give the command.
我紧张时总爱唠叨。
I have a tendency to talk too much when I'm nervous.
我工作时别来烦我。
Stop bothering me when I'm working.
他出场时哗然。
When he made his entrance on stage there was uproar.
她睡觉时磨牙。
She grinds her teeth when she is asleep.
上午9时至下午6时此处禁止停车。
There is no parking here between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
这一天结束时还像开始时一样。
The day ended much as it began.
典型的英国天气,时雨时晴。
Typical English weather—one minute it's raining and the next minute the sun is shining.
我能清醒思考的惟一时间就是当我独处时。
The only time I can think clearly is when I'm alone.
整整一天,股票价格时涨时跌,不断变化。
Share prices see-sawed all day.
飞机坠入大海时解体了。
The plane disintegrated as it fell into the sea.
走出户外时,她一时被阳光照得眼睛昏花。
When she went outside she was temporarily blinded by the sun.
离开住宅时千万要锁门。
On no account should the house be left unlocked.
房价一直时涨时落,但最终应该会趋于稳定。
House prices keep rising and falling but they should eventually even out.
收盘时股价略有上扬。
Share prices had perked up slightly by close of trading.
至少他们死时很幸福。
At least they died happy.
他放松时变得更健谈。
He was becoming more expansive as he relaxed.
我19岁时和比利谈恋爱,21岁时嫁给了他。
I was courting Billy at 19 and married him when I was 21.
工作时你要能专心。
At work you need to be able to concentrate.
舞会在日落时结束。
The dance ends at sunset.
走到岔道时向右拐。
When you get to the fork in the road, bear right.