樣
雪像粉末一样。
The snow was like powder.
她个子很高,和她母亲一样。
She's very tall, as is her mother.
“弗兰克怎么样?”他问道。
"How is Frank?" he asked.
你好,曼德拉,怎么样啊?
Howzit Mandla, how's it going?
他和平时一样,少言寡语。
As always, he said little.
你那个报告写得怎么样了?
How far have you got with that report?
大脑同身体一样需要锻炼。
The mind needs exercise as well as the body.
今晚到外边吃饭,怎么样?
What do you say to eating out tonight?
你觉得这个主意怎么样?
How does the idea strike you?
你认为这个想法怎么样?
What did you think about the idea?
你们这帮人想要怎么样?
What do you lot want?
喂,简,近来怎么样?
Hi, Jane! How are things ?
你感觉怎么样,爸爸?
How do you feel, Dad?
罗马和巴黎一样美丽。
Rome is every bit as beautiful as Paris.
她与她姐姐一样聪明。
She's just as smart as her sister.
保加利亚情况怎么样?
What was Bulgaria like?
那么,你今天怎么样?
So how was your day?
在西班牙念书怎么样?
What's it like studying in Spain?
怎么样,那不太痛吧?
There! That didn't hurt too much, did it?
你面试的情况怎么样?
How did you get on at the interview?
你爸爸长得什么样?
What does your daddy look like?
她和她姐姐一样高。
She is the same height as her sister.
工作找得怎么样了?
How's the job-hunting going?
他像狐狸一样狡猾。
He was as cunning as a fox.
你和你父亲一样高。
You're as tall as your father.
你觉得这部电影怎么样?我本人认为不怎么样。
What did you think of the movie? I didn't rate it myself.
如果你考虑问题和我一样,就和我投一样的票。
If you think as I do, vote as I do.
你今天觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling today?
你现在感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling now?