殤
那遗落一地的愁殇,我无心重拾。
The corners of the sorrow ruin, I regain unintentionally.
我心伤悲,命运弄人,与汝同殇。
Though fortune does be pleasing I 'll go along with you.
生存环境之殇:该诅咒的城市化?。
The Sore of Survival Environment:the Cursed Urbanization?
我该醒了,我的梦碎了,我的心殇了!
I should awake, my dream has broken to pieces, my heart died young!
我的名字是罗德,亲爱的殇。
My name is Rod, Dear Memorial.
曲未终,弦已断。花未落,人已殇、。
Song not last, has broken strings. Take not fall, people already lag.
又是谁把一腔情深舞落成殇?
Again, it is whom that makes the deep affection die away?
一直微笑到最后,波澜不惊无泪无殇。
Micro has the last laugh, no tears subdued without Shame.
姑娘,你的温柔,我的殇。
Girl, your sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah.
又是谁把一腔情深舞落成殇?
And who is dancing with deep passion and later on becomes depressed?
用长刃的殇葬送我的英华。
Using long blade clasped my acs lag.
煤殇和轨迹新浪网连载。
Coal War "and" track "Sina serial."
逝水流年的青春之痛,抵死纠缠的回忆之殇。
Passing fleeting youth pain, that tangled memories of the war.
你是离殇,是初见。
You are from collapse, is the first.
五代宋初是中国山水画成熟并走向滥殇的时期。
The period from the Five Dynasties to early Song Dynasty was the time when Chinese landscape became ripe and flourishing.
还以为分开就会好的殇,被寂寞撕裂了痛到绝望。
Thought it would be good to be separated from the war, lonely tear pain and despair.
有生之年,只诉温暖不言殇,倾心相遇,安暖相陪。
Lifetime, v. warmth not only ruin, fall in love meet, warm with Ann.
岁月是过不完的殇。我希望每一段殇里你都可回避。
The years are wound, I hoped in each section of wounds you all may avoid.
长期远离职场造成的技能衰退,让长期失业之殇很难治愈。
Long-term unemployment is harder to cure, as people's skills atrophy and they become detached from the workforce.
贝:你们两个说完了没有?好了,我们讲哪儿了? (责任编辑:水逝花殇)
Be: Are you two finished? Fine, now where are we?
不哭告别,不诉末殇:我不会恐惧、悲悲,更不会替了远去来表白从彼的多忧擅感。
Don't cry farewell, " final war : I will not fear, sadness, but not to go to express his always melancholy and moody."
华丽的绝望枯萎成殇,黑暗奏响死亡的乐章,血海之上,摆弄着堕落天使的宏伟殿堂。
Gorgeous despair wither into the war, on the death of the dark played music, playing with blood, the palace of the fallen angels.
2000年,马拉·卡纳之殇之后50年,第一届世俱杯的决赛在马拉·卡纳再次上演。
In 2000, 50 years after the legendary Maracanazo, the stadium hosted the final of the inaugural FIFA Club World Cup.
但现代社会对公众存在的条件进行了釜底抽薪式的破坏,公众之殇是无法回避的事实。
However, the conditions of the existence of public have encountered with completely damage in the modern society. And the vanish of the public is an undeniable fact.
来此得见,阿瑞特上,野蛮族人,双挥怒狂,几近神话,无边无量,坚韧无悯,护圣山殇。
I came to see firsthand the barbarians, those near-legendary, immense, relentless, dual-wielding furies of combat dwelling upon their sacred Mount Arreat.
来此得见,阿瑞特上,野蛮族人,双挥怒狂,几近神话,无边无量,坚韧无悯,护圣山殇。
I came to see firsthand the barbarians, those near-legendary, immense, relentless, dual-wielding furies of combat dwelling upon their sacred Mount Arreat.