沁
1、(形声。从水,心声。本义:沁水)。
2、同本义。
沁水,出上党谷远羊头山,东南入河。---《说文》
3、即出今山西省沁源县东北绵山东谷,南流至河南省武陟县南入黄河。
4、县名 。在山西省中部偏南。
5、吸水。
义泉虽至近,盗索不敢沁。---唐·韩愈孟郊《同宿联句》
本次表演的艺术指导是田沁鑫。
The art director of the show is Tian Qinxin.
他们从来没发现玫瑰有这么鲜艳,柳兰有这么绚丽,绣线菊会发出如此沁人的芳香。
Never had they noticed the roses so vivid, the willow-herb so riotous, the meadow-sweet so odorous and pervading.
额上沁出了汗珠。
His forehead was oozing sweat.
水从墙里沁出。
Water seeps out of the wall.
徐徐轻风送来阵阵清香,沁润肺腑。
Sent bursts of fragrance slowly breeze, Qin Run the heart.
他咀咒着,额头上都沁出了汗水。
He swore and the sweat stood out on his forehead.
秋,凉沁肌肤。一个人,迎风而立。
The fall of Qin cool skin. A person standing against the breeze.
随着汗水沁出毛孔,一切烦恼也被带走了。
As sweat pours from your pores, worries trickle away too.
我深深地吸着,沁人心扉。
I deeply sorption, soak into the depths heart.
这个花园空气沁人心肺。
The air in the garden was fragrant.
由于这深深的快乐啊,看你,听你,沁沁。
Because, in this deep joy to see and hear thee.
柠檬花:芳香沁脾。
The lemon flower: sweet.
更不用说神经和内分沁超负荷对身体的影响了。
Not to mention the physical effects of neural or endocrine overload.
科尔沁文化是指蒙古族科尔沁地区的区域文化。
Kerqin culture refers to the regional culture of Kerqin area.
他额上沁出了汗珠。
Perspiration started out on his brow.
我要看内分沁科。
I want to see an endocrinologist.
大成皇上把沁满鲜血的妻子搂在怀里,痛不欲生。
The wife who becomes an emperor a full blood the greatly hugs in the bosom, pain not the desire living.
沁沁凉意,潇潇细雨,原来我已走进初秋的风景里了。
Qinqin cool, Xiaoxiao rain, I walked into the original landscape in the early autumn.
大主教的头部中剑,血肉沁出,洒在铺路石上,座堂被洗劫一空。
They killed him with sword strikes at his head; while his brains and blood oozed out over the paving stones, they looted his palace.
在那样酷暑的气候中,我忽然感到甜蜜而又沁人的清凉。
In such intense summer heat's climate, I feel happy and seeping person's cool suddenly.
栀子花真漂亮,我喜欢栀子花的美丽和那沁人心肺的香味。
Gardenia really beautiful, I love the beauty of gardenia, and the smell of cardiopulmonary.
我独自漫步在田野,无名的野花沁人的奇特香味,环绕身畔。
I walk alone in the field, nameless wildflowers Qin Ren's strange smell around Shenpan.
让季庭媳妇搬了些花树,被褥全换了新的,沁香几个也早过去了。
Let quarter the court daughter-in-law moved some flower trees, all of the sheet changed new of, Qin several fragrants also early passed by.
您猜得出我是用什么样的声调来说这些话的,我的额上沁出了汗珠。
You can guess in what tone of voice I tried to say all this: the perspiration was pouring off my forehead.
我爱兰花。爱她那淡而清幽的雅香;她的清香,是多么隽永、沁心。
I love orchids. Love her short and quiet ; her fragrance is so meaningful .
我的老家丹尼科拉村在北边一个叫美门沁的地方,离这里有几个小时路程。
My ancestral village, Dhanikhola, is several hours north of here, in a district called Mymensingh.
我的老家丹尼科拉村在北边一个叫美门沁的地方,离这里有几个小时路程。
My ancestral village, Dhanikhola, is several hours north of here, in a district called Mymensingh.