沓
1、借指叠起来的纸张或薄的东西。
此诗今在案沓卷中。---宋·俞文豹《吹剑录》
沓
1、(会意。从水,从曰。说话多象水流。曰,说。本义:话多)。
2、同本义。
沓,语多沓沓也。---《说文》
噂沓背憎---《诗·小雅·十月之交》
沓舌:多舌,多话
沓沓:语多的样子。
3、众多;重叠。
香炉瀑布遥相望,回崖沓嶂凌苍苍。---李白《庐山谣寄卢侍御虚舟》
重沓:重复繁冗
沓飒(群舞的样子),沓合(重叠
沓障:沓嶂。重重叠叠的山峰
沓拖:相重的样子。
4、会合,合。
天何所沓?十二焉分?---《楚辞·屈原·天问》
5、在行进中击鼓。
沓鼓扬钲,南庭朔方知远近?---明·汤显祖《紫箫记》
沓
1、——见“疲沓”(píta)。
他拿出一沓报纸,匆匆翻阅了一下。
He took out a sheaf of papers and leafed through them.
她拖拖沓沓采访了一个多小时。
She drew the interview out to over an hour.
他们从纸堆中拿出一沓一沓的纸,整理好并放入信封中。
They took sheets of paper off piles, collated them and put them into envelopes.
我们不用盯着角落、数着一沓一沓的钞票,只要左右移动几下手指就可以了。
Instead of digging through pieces of paper and peering into corners, we move our fingers left and right.
在床头放一沓纸。
Keep a pad of paper near your bed.
日历的旁边有一个圆规和一沓笔记本。
Near the calendar, there is a compass and a stack of pads.
它们就像一沓帽子一样一层堆在一层上面。
They are simply stacked on top of one another like a pile of hats.
外国投资者将会蜂拥沓来。
Foreign investors will rush here.
这沓稿纸会被编成一本书,真令人期待呀!
I really look forward to seeing this stack of papers turn into one completed book!
有,传真机旁边有一沓。
B: Yes. There is a stack of them by the fax machine.
另一沓则是处理更复杂的材料:我的爱情生活。
The other tackled more complicated material: my love life.
更重要的是,我还带了文字处理器和一沓纸。
More importantly, I had packed a word processor and a ream of paper.
在传真机旁边有一沓。
There is a stack of them by the fax machine.
指南针,相册和一沓便笺本被随意地搁置在日历旁边。
A compass, an album and a stack of pads are carelessly put near the calendar.
桌上散布着我的课本,笔记本电脑,笔和两沓索引卡片。
Scattered across the table were my textbooks, laptop, pencils and two stacks of index cards.
时光飞逝当你玩得飞起,时间拖拖沓沓当你没有如此。
Time flies when you're having fun, and drags on slowly when you aren't.
他一边用一沓钞票不停地打她,一边说:“你不就要钱吗?”
Hitting her repeatedly with a wad of banknotes, he said: "Don't you want money?"
二十年来,我都在桌面上放着一沓预先贴好邮票的明信片。
For twenty years I have kept a stack of pre-stamped post CARDS on my desk.
第一个模型是画在白板(或者一沓纸)上的,一般不那么正规。
The first models are drawn on the whiteboard (or on a sheet of paper) and tend to be informal.
巴士停在马尼拉中心的落伦礼沓公园,持枪歹徒突然闯了进来。
The bus was stationary at Luneta Park in central Manila when the gunman appeared.
当工厂经理毛玲琳递给她薄薄的一沓100元钞票时,她笑了。
She beams as factory manager Miao Linglin hands her a thin stack of 100 yuan notes.
一沓卡片上是我要记的有机化合物的名字和定义,看起来没个尽头。
One stack had the names and definitions of the seemingly endless number of organic compounds I had to memorize.
拿出一张纸,最好是一整沓纸,倚着一个靠垫舒舒服服地大写特写。
Take a sheet of paper. Better still, take a whole sheaf; writing prospers with comfort and cushioning.
拿出一张纸,最好是一整沓纸,倚着一个靠垫舒舒服服地大写特写。
Take a sheet of paper.Better still, take a whole sheaf; writing prospers with comfort and cushioning.
“订书机”是一种能将一小块金属穿过一沓纸把它们放在一起的小物体。
A "stapler" is a small object that pushes a small piece of metal through pieces of paper to hold them together.
在旅行开始的时候记得准备一沓明信片和邮票,无论何时都随身携带一两张。
At the start of your trip, pick up a handful of postcards and stamps and keep one or two with you at all times.
他愤愤不平的嘟囔着,离开了那房子,他把钱折成一沓,塞到纱笼的结里。
As he left the house, grumbling and sulking, he folded the money into a wad, then tied it into a knot on his sarong.
赫敏放下汤勺,把哈利进来时她和罗恩正在研究的那沓笔记和地图拉到了面前。
Hermione dropped her spoon and pulled toward her the sheaf of notes and maps that she and Ron had been examining when Harry had entered the kitchen.
我正在欣赏我所喜爱的一首贝多芬的曲子的时候,一名行政助理过来送一沓文件。
I was enjoying one of my favorite Beethoven pieces when an administrative assistant stopped by to deliver a stack of papers.
我正在欣赏我所喜爱的一首贝多芬的曲子的时候,一名行政助理过来送一沓文件。
I was enjoying one of my favorite Beethoven pieces when an administrative assistant stopped by to deliver a stack of papers.