烙
1、(形声。从火,各声。本义:把食物放在烧热的器物上焙熟)。
2、用高温的金属烧灼。引申为打上或留下标志。
烧之剔之,刻之烙之。---《庄子·马蹄》
烙花
3、用烙器(烧灼器)或烧灼剂烫。
沙僧只叫:“脚底烙得慌!”---《西游记》
烙铁
烙
1、灼;烧烤。
鞭、烙之数,風烙三十者鞭三百,烙五十者鞭五百。---《遼史》
炮烙:古酷刑。
她在木嵌板上烙出了虎的形象。
She burned the image of a tiger into the wood panel.
烙牛肉饼并不会有失你的体面。
Rule No.5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity.
厚玻璃由坚固的烙环作撑脚。
Thick glass supported by solid chrome rings.
烙牛肉饼并不有损你的尊严。
Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity.
充分体现烙画独树一帜的艺术魅力。
Fully reflects the art of pyrography unique charm.
“萨烙”是乌克兰的传统,有几百年了。
Salo is a Ukrainian tradition that dates back centuries.
并深深地烙进你的思想。
Burn it into your mind.
常规的电烙术通常能使这些血管充分止血。
Routine electrocauterization usually provides adequate hemostasis of these vessels.
他们一起吃早餐,早餐很丰盛,有烙薄饼、猪肉。
Together, they ate a hearty breakfast of pancakes and pork.
烙烙“翻身饼”,也是很多人都会做的一件工作。
Flipping "turn bread", is also a lot of people will do a job.
你在我的生命中烙下了印记,却只当我是一个过客。
You are in my life a mark, but only when I was a traveler.
中国也在采用另外一种方式在商品市场上烙下新印记。
China is putting a fresh imprint on commodity markets in other ways too.
你的祖父母对烙牛肉饼可有不同的定义;他们称它为机遇。
Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.
你的祖父母对烙牛肉饼可有不同的定义;他们称它为机遇。
Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.
呼啸的风声吹灭我的信誓旦旦,和烙在心底深处你的模样。
Wind blowing out I blow the assured, and burger in bottom of the heart of you of shape.
而且烙画是中国的传统文化,其工艺和演变都值得研究和推广。
Pyrograph and is China's traditional culture, its evolution and technology are worthy of research and extension.
烙的时候注意两边交替进行,当一边有点变色了,就翻过另一边继续烙。
When it has taken a bit of colour on one side, turn it over and cook on the other side.
我被罚的那一天那一幕,深深地在我的心里烙下了一个无法抹去的烙印。
The scene of the day on which I was sent off, deeply branded in my heart an indelible imprint.
一位父亲对他的儿子们说:“你们的妈妈明天要烙一张馅饼,谁要吃呢?”
A father said to his sons: "Tomorrow your mother is going to bake a pie."
最新研究评价了一种新的肺静脉分离的方法,其通过气囊导管使用冷烙能量。
The latest research evaluated a new approach to PVI in which cryothermal energy was applied via a balloon catheter.
“因为媒体把‘外表非常重要’这一观念烙进我们心底”,对这个简单回答我是不能苟同的。
I discard the easy answer that the media has branded the idea on our minds.
不管怎样,我们郑重地告诫诸位,千万不要把这些方程序纹到自己身体上,更不要说用火烙了。
We do advise, however, against getting any of these equations tattooed on your body, much less branded.
并没有什么事会真的发生在一个人的身上,除非这件事已在他的潜意识里烙下了印记。
Nothing really happens to a man except as it is registered in the subconscious.
泥塑、面塑、面具、剪纸、香包、皮影戏、烙画、年画、刺绣、蓝印花布、蜡染等等。
Clay sculpture, figurines, masks, paper cutting, mirrors, shadow, pyrography, paintings, embroidery, blue prints, batik, etc.
必有臭烂代替馨香,绳子代替腰带,光秃代替美发,麻衣系腰代替华服,烙伤代替美容。
Instead of fragrance there will be a stench; instead of a sash, a rope; instead of well-dressed hair, baldness; instead of fine clothing, sackcloth; instead of beauty, branding.
不知不觉,只是在偶尔回头的一刹那,发现原来生活的每一个细节中都烙下了秋的痕迹。
Unconsciously, only occasionally looking back at the moment and found the original in every detail of life, bears the signs of autumn.
不知不觉,只是在偶尔回头的一刹那,发现原来生活的每一个细节中都烙下了秋的痕迹。
Unconsciously, only occasionally looking back at the moment and found the original in every detail of life, bears the signs of autumn.