煩
你一定觉得我的态度让人烦。
You must have found my attitude annoying.
烦您给她捎个信儿。
May I trouble you to pass on a message to her?
我们决定不拿这个消息去烦他。
We decided not to burden him with the news.
别烦她了,她显然不想谈论这事。
Leave her be, she obviously doesn't want to talk about it.
我觉得本的愤世嫉俗论有时让人烦。
I found Ben's cynicism wearing at times.
他就是这么一个惹人烦的人!
He's such a boring man!
有些人好像总是喜欢惹人烦。
Some people seem to revel in annoying others.
“哦,别烦她。”保罗说。
"Aw, leave her alone," Paul said.
她回到家里,又累又烦。
She was tired and out of sorts by the time she arrived home.
她知道这让我有多烦,但她还是坚持这么做。
She knows how much this upsets me but she persists in doing it.
她的举止往往惹人烦。
She tends to annoy people.
别唠唠叨叨地烦他了!他准备好时就会做的。
Don't hassle him! He'll do it in his own good time.
他上过哈佛—他就这样不厌其烦地一再提醒我们。
He went to Harvard—as he never tires of reminding us.
我看见他就烦!
I can't stand the sight of him!
每天早上都有建筑工人冲她挑逗地吹口哨,她烦都烦死了。
She was fed up with the builders' wolf whistles each morning.
刻苦学习了好几个月,你一定又烦又累。
After studying hard for months, you must be bored and tired.
我听到他的名字就烦。
I'm sick of hearing his name.
为什么没有人叫他——像往常一样,一直烦到他起床?
Why had he not been called—persecuted till he was up, as usual?
五千年来,这滴水不厌其烦地滴落,是为了满足这个可怜虫的需要吗?
Did this drop fall patiently during five thousand years to be ready for this flitting human insect's need?
你烦什么?
What are you getting so annoyed about?
爱德华兹先生总是不厌其烦地提醒选民,说他是一个磨坊工人的儿子。
Mr. Edwards never tires of reminding voters that he is the son of a millworker.
我烦什么?她的朋友答道。
Why should it bother me? her friend replied.
汤姆:那之后他的确很招人烦地盯紧我。
Tom: He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that.
欢迎来玩。这么远让你过来没觉得烦吧?
Welcome! Wasn't it troublesome to come such a long way?
夜来临了,又热又烦。
Night comes hot and bothered.
这么说招人烦,但每个人做不到。
It sucks to say this, but everyone cannot do it.
你今天看上去有些烦,怎么啦?
You look worried today.What happened?
我的意思是说她有时挺招人烦的。
I am suggesting that she could be rather irritating.
你知道四声那些东西,真够烦的。
You know the four tones and the stuff. It really freaks me out.
快乐的人又烦又傻。
Happy people are annoying and stupid.