熬
1、(形声。从火,敖声。本义:煎干;炒干)。
2、同本义。
熬,干煎也。---《说文》
熬,火干也。以火而干五谷之类。---《方言七》
淳熬。---《礼记·内则》
设熬。---《周礼·小祝》
何物中长食?胡麻慢火熬。---王建《隐者居》
熬谷:干炒过的谷物
熬稃:爆米花。
3、用小火慢煮。
太宗遣使取熬糖法。---《新唐书·摩揭陀传》
熬粥:慢火煮粥
熬汤:煮物制汤。
4、忍受;忍耐;坚持。
我心兮煎熬。---《楚辞·怨上》
二则口渴难熬。---《水浒》
熬不住:忍耐不了
熬不过苦刑
熬
1、烹调方法,把蔬菜等放在水里煮
熬白菜
熬豆腐
如果每头猪的内脏都是培养皿,那么可能的大流行性流感病毒已经在养猪场熬了几十年了。
If the innards of each pig are Petri dishes, then possible pandemic flu viruses have been stewing on hog farms for decades.
这种汤是用多达十几种不同的鱼熬制而成的。
The soup was concocted from up to a dozen different kinds of fish.
煮到糖开始熬成焦糖。
Cook until the sugar starts to caramelize.
他们多久熬一次夜?
How often do they stay up late?
不要熬夜熬太晚,否则你会精疲力尽的。
Don't stay up too late, or you'll be tired out.
我每天花十个小时煮面条、熬酱汁!
I spend ten hours a day cooking my noodles and my sauce!
她还在我写书时照顾我,提醒我不要熬得太晚。
She also took care of me when I wrote the book, reminding me not to stay up too late.
这道菜是把米粉煮熟,再配上由河螺和猪骨头熬了几个小时的汤一起食用的。
The dish is made up of rice noodles boiled and served in soup made from river snails and pork bones which are cooked for hours.
地震发生前,她熬了奶茶。
She made milky tea before the earthquake.
你熬了一夜吗?
Did you sit up all night?
我累坏了,因为我为了准备我的期中考试熬了通宵。
I exhausted. I stayed up the whole night studying for my middle term matches exam.
我累坏了,因为我为了准备我的期中考试熬了通宵。
I exhausted. I stayed up the whole night studying for my middle-term matches exam.
有了香烟,我这一天才熬得过去。
Cigarettes get me through the day.
就逐渐形成了除夕熬年守岁的习惯。
New Year's Eve on the boil gradually formed the habit of years, Shou Sui.
熬锅营养汤,补钙又补血。
Boils the pot nutrition soup, makes up the calcium the blood tonic.
失意人要忍熬漫长的夜晚。
One the long nights through must lie.
不必熬通宵来完成你的报告。
Don't be all night over finishing your report.
她说:“我尽量熬吧。”
"I do what it takes to endure," she said.
昨晚他熬了夜,现在已是早餐时分。
He had studied late, and it was nearly time for breakfast.
谁能熬上个22.9个小时?
Who even stays up for 22.9 straight hours?
钠含量的大户还有:精心熬制的汤和酱。
And then there are the big offenders: processed soups and sauces.
它意味着熬红眼睛,十分紧张和精神沮丧。
It often means red eyes, sweaty palms and a sinking stomach.
你也许有过糟糕的学校教育经历并且熬了过来。
You may have had a lousy school experience and you survived.
谢天谢地,最后,在他的帮助下,我熬了过来。
Thank goodness, I finally went through the strait with his AIDS.
它通常由好几种鱼类,蛤蜊,贻贝和对虾熬成。
It typically has a few different types of fish, clams, mussels and prawns.
第一晚,你会熬得晚些,但是你很快就会入睡。
The first night you'll stay up late, but you'll fall asleep right away.
为你熬的每个夜晚,照料呵护你,一分都不收。
For all the nights that I've sat up with you, doctored and prayed for you, No Charge.
于是就这样度过我能熬的最长时间(通常是半天!)
Then I'll go for as long as I can often half a day!
史蒂文:嗯,那时候我能熬通宵,但是现在不行了。
Steven: Well, in those days I could stay up all night, but now I can't.
“我以为他已经放弃,就这么熬下去了。”哈桑先生说。
“I think he gave up that fight and was just doing his time, ” Mr. Hasan said.