燥
1、快。
从此以后,匡超人的肉和豆腐都卖得生意又燥,不到日中就卖完了,把钱拿来家伴着父亲。---《儒林外史》
燥
1、(形声)。
2、同本义(没有水分或水分很少)。
燥,干也。---《说文》
火就燥。---《易·文言传》
燥,焦也。---《释名》
唇焦口燥呼不得。---唐·杜甫《茅屋为秋风所破歌》
燥荻枯柴。---《资治通鉴》
燥吻:干燥的嘴唇
燥坼:干燥坼裂
燥劲:干燥强劲
燥刚:干燥刚劲
燥气:干燥之气
燥急:干渴得利害
燥渴:口渴。
3、焦急,焦躁。
往往燥心污笔。---宋·刘克庄《江西诗派小序》
燥暴:暴躁;急躁
燥灼:焦急如焚
燥急:焦躁不安。
我感到口干舌燥。
My mouth felt completely dry.
她妈妈是一位燥狂抑郁病者。
Her mother is a manic-depressive.
她告诉他们说她的儿媳妇得了燥狂抑郁病。
She told them that her daughter-in-law was manic-depressive.
然而更燥的是今年夏天的美国玉米种植区。
But not as dry as America's corn belt this summer.
具有调和脾胃、清热润燥作用。
Has the harmonic taste, heat dryness role.
赛跑使我自私,急燥,防御。
Racing makes me selfish, irritable, defensive.
他的急燥卤莽最终导致了他的毁灭。
His rashness led ultimately to his ruin.
据中医记载,柿子性寒、可清热去燥。
According to TCM, persimmons are loaded with cold Yin energy and thus are potent in expelling pathogenic heat.
猎人打鼾了急燥并且放他的马入摊位。
The hunter snorted irritably and put his horse into the stall.
他得了牙痛就变得心浮气燥。
He gets irritable when he's got toothache.
你们有卖甘燥的百里香吗?
Do you sell dried thyme?
静而不燥,有助破茧扪心自问,我迷茫否?
Quietness not impatience helps you fly. Ask yourself am I confused?
肺喜清肃濡润,既不耐于湿,更不耐于燥。
The lung can neither endure damp nor dryness.
静而不燥,有助破茧 扪心自问,我迷茫否?
Quietness not impatience helps you fly. Ask yourself, am I confused?
他感到呼吸出现了困难,嘴里唾液干枯,口干舌燥。
He was finding it difficult to breathe. There was no saliva in his mouth.
很容易出现手足心热、盗汗、咽干、口燥等现象。
Hand, foot and heart are prone to heat, profuse sweating, throat, Kouzao and so on.
因而在气候多潮湿的衡阳,居民饮食以燥胜湿为主。
Thus more humid climate in Hengyang, residents catering mainly to the dry-wet.
在看了几个小时的电视后,你是不是觉得口干舌燥?
Don't you feel drained after a couple hours of TV?
开始的时候会比较缓慢——你或许会感觉到口干舌燥。
It starts out pretty mild – you might feel thirsty and have a dry mouth.
阳光正好,微风不燥,你也在笑,真想就这样伴你到老。
Just the sunshine, the breeze not dry, you are smile, really want to with you to the old, just like that.
口干舌燥的旅行者很高兴地发现靠近马路的清凉的喷泉。
The thirsty wayfarer was glad to find a fresh spring near the road.
我不能不看着他,就像一个口干舌燥的人明知水有毒但还是要喝。
I could not stop looking at him rather like a thirsty man who knows the water is poisoned but cannot resist drinking.
我每天早晨醒来时口干舌燥,感觉我身体里的五脏六腑错了位,身体异常沉重。
I woke up every morning with a dry mouth and the sensation that my insides were in the wrong place and too heavy for my body.
如果你粗燥的硬糖具有很大的表面积,那么泡泡们就有更多的地方可以去了。
And if you have rough candy with a high ratio of surface area to volume, then there's more places for the bubbles to go.
风、寒、暑、湿、燥等“外敌”会致病,而金、木、水、火、土的五行不调也会让人生病。
'Invaders' such as wind, cold, heat, dampness, dryness factor into illness, so can five phases known as fire, earth, metal, water and wood.
那是一年夏天,他在贝古萨莱区的一辆人力车里,口干舌燥,便向车夫讨口水喝。
Sitting in the back of a cycle-rickshaw on a parched summer's day in his hometown of Begusarai, he asked his rickshaw-puller for a drink of water.
那是一年夏天,他在贝古萨莱区的一辆人力车里,口干舌燥,便向车夫讨口水喝。
Sitting in the back of a cycle-rickshaw on a parched summer's day in his hometown of Begusarai, he asked his rickshaw-puller for a drink of water.