琪
1、(形声。从玉,其声。本义:美玉的一种) 同本义。
璂琪,玉属也。---《穆天子传》
会五采玉璂。---《周礼·弁师》。注:“綦结也。皮弁之缝。每贯结五采玉十二以为饰。谓之綦。”
琪块:美玉。比喻珍贵之物
琪琚:玉佩。亦指玉佩相击声,比喻美妙的言辞
琪花:仙境中玉树之花;莹洁如玉的花
琪花瑶草:仙境中的花草,其美如玉。
米琪拍着手,叫他们恢复秩序。
Midge clapped her hands, calling them back to order.
维琪玩21点扑克游戏输了500美元。
Vicky has lost five hundred dollars playing blackjack.
王琪更喜欢踢足球。
Wang Qi likes playing football better.
12岁的江琪来自北京。
Jiang Qi, 12, is from Beijing.
贝琪,你认识那个女人吗?
Becky, do you know the woman there?
苏琪说:“父亲,我想嫁给塔罗。”
Suki said, "Father, I wish to marry Taro."
我说贝琪的时候,是指妈妈。
When I say Betsy, I mean Mom.
他在考虑给他的女儿苏琪找个丈夫。
He was thinking about finding a husband for her daughter Suki.
麦琪很有耐心,教我她是怎么攀岩上墙的。
Maggie was really patient, showing me how she climbed the wall.
“膝盖怎么样了?很疼吗?”麦琪问。
"How's the knee? Does it hurt a lot?" Maggie asked.
我认为如果你只是贝琪,你就会更安全。
I think it's maybe safer if you're just Betsy.
我的苏琪不能嫁给一只普通的老鼠!
My Suki can't marry a common mouse!
我的父母认为这是一个好主意,并打电话给贝琪的爸爸,征得了他们的同意。
My parents thought all of this was a grand idea and called Betsy's dad with their permission.
他跑回家对苏琪说:“亲爱的!你是对的。塔罗会是一个强大的丈夫。”
He ran back home and said to Suki, "My dear! You're right. Taro will be a powerful husband."
“你知道的。艾米,只要你脑海中相信自己能做到,内心就能做到。”麦琪鼓励道。
"You know. Amy, what the mind can believe, the heart can achieve." encouraged Maggie.
星期一,我的老师麦琪给我们讲了攀岩课,当我看到那堵墙的时候,我的心一沉。
On Monday, my teacher Maggie told us about the climbing course, and my heart sank when I saw the wall.
一个来自湘潭的14岁的男生高玉琪假期的时候每天早上7点就起床去跑步,跑至少两公里。
Gao Yuqi, a 14-year-old student from Xiangtan, got up at 7:00 a.m. to run at least 2 kilometers every day during the holiday.
我最好的朋友贝琪的父亲是霍夫面包店的经理,在复活节期间,这家面包店为克利夫兰所有他家的门店制作小兔子蛋糕。
My best friend Betsy's father was a manager at Hough Bakeries, which, at Easter time, made little bunny cakes for all its stores throughout Cleveland.
是的,你没看错:靠近洽塔库琪河有一个午餐盒博物馆。
Yes, you read that right: There is a lunch box museum, right near the Chattahoochee River.
在芬切琪街,一个穿着昂贵衣服的漂亮孩子站在舞台上,欢迎国王陛下来到这座城市。
In Fenchurch Street a fair child, in costly apparel, stood on a stage to welcome his Majesty to the city.
她有一个忘恩负义、怀恨于心的家庭。麦琪给家里买了一套房子,但她妈妈却因为担心自己的诈骗救济会败露而大发雷霆。
Her family is ungrateful and spiteful. When Maggie buys them a house, her mother flies off the handle, worried that her welfare scam will be ruined.
克莉丝特和莉琪亚感到沮丧。
Crystal and Ligia are upset.
这对夫妇与意大利时尚公司克利琪亚的创始人马里于卡·曼德利共进晚餐。
The couple dined with Italian fashion firm Krizia founder Mariuccia Mandelli.
你好,麦琪。你拿定主意了吗?
Tony: Hi, Maggie. Have you made up your mind?
他称呼自己安琪,出身于洛杉矶。
Angel, as he called himself, had been born in Los Angeles.
琪拉,34岁,出口经理,巴黎
Chiraz, 34 ans, directrice export, Paris
然后我让贝琪去找到希拉里。
Then I asked Betsey to find Hillary.
贝琪:嗯,你的秘诀是什么?
Becky: So, what's your secret?
贝琪:嗯,你的秘诀是什么?
Becky: So, what's your secret?