琶
1、(形声。《说文新附》:“琵琶也。”)——见“琵琶”(pípa)。
有力的快板部分中的快速琶音确实令人惊叹。
The fast arpeggios in the allegro risoluto section are truly stunning.
演奏琶音时缓慢演奏断音,将使您尽可能快地准备弦乐。
Playing staccato slowly when intonating the arp pattern will make you prepare the string as fast as possible.
扩展音阶范围,并进行琶音练习。
Extend the range of scale and arpeggio practice.
您指的是琶洲的新交易会吗?
Do you mean the new trade fair in Pa Zhou?
音阶和琶音是最基本的钢琴运行技术;
Scales and arpeggios are the most basic piano passages;
这是对琶音练习的建议,不要以速度为目标。
This goes for all arpeggio exercises: Never aim for speed.
琶洲塔,呢个系二号线嘅尾站,多谢乘搭地铁。
Pa Chau Pagoda. This is the end of Line 2, thank you for traveling on the metro.
琶洲塔,呢个系四号线嘅尾站,多谢乘搭地铁。
Pa Chau Pagoda. This is the end of Line 4, thank you for traveling on the metro.
颤音不是一种技巧,只是某种的琶音的表现形式。
Tremolo is not a technique. It is an effect produced when a certain type of arpeggio is employed.
打下良好的琶音基础,朱利尼亚的练习会很有帮助。
Build a good arp. base, Giulianis exercises will suffice.
什么是琶音?
What is arpeggio?
您乘2 号线往琶洲方向行使的地铁,在新港东站下车。
You take Line 2 toward Pa Zhou, and get off at the Xin Gang East Station.
研究他们的音乐之后,我开始明白音阶和扫琶音的重要了。
After studying their music, I became aware of the beauty and importance of arpeggios and chord tones.
引子,在弦乐的震音上竖琴奏出了琶音,一种迷人的音响。
The introduction presents arpeggios on the harp against a string tremolo — an enchanting sonority.
琶洲岛将在今年销售的新的展览b厅,商务酒店,办公空间。
Pazhou Island will be sold this year around the new exhibition hall b, business hotel office space.
至广州琶洲国际会展中心(广交会主会馆)约10分钟车程。
It approximately takes 10 minutes driving distances to get Guangzhou Pazhou International Exhibition Center (the main Hall of the Canton Fair).
美丽的珠江和对岸的现代建筑还有琶洲会展都一一展现在眼前。
The beautiful Pearl river, the modern architects across the river and the Pazhou International Exhibition Center will all captured by your eyes.
关于如何进行的指示“变身”一琶音,以适应任何风格的音乐。
Instructions on How to "morph" an Arpeggio to Fit any Style of Music.
我一吮心血来潮,琶起话筒就给遮澳大利亚的拿妹大了个电话。
On I picked up the phone and rang my sister in Australia.
最重要的事情是你演奏的音阶和扫琶音有音乐感并且适合和弦进行。
The most important thing is that the scales and arpeggios you play are musical and fit the chord progression.
很明显这一切规则也适合琶音的弹奏,但那些动作是要比弹音阶的动作稍微放大了的。
Obviously the same rules apply to arpeggio playing where the motions are slightly magnified.
当你练习琶音到一个新的不紧张的级别时,你会发现你将不再象以前那样感觉到疲劳。
When practicing arpeggio patterns at a new level of less tension you will notice how you fatigue more easily than before.
英格威:在我玩摇滚的时候,古典的影响实在是太大了,我偶的意思是古典味的小调琶音。
MALMSTEEN: At the same time as I say I am playing rock'n'roll, the classical influence is so big. I mean, all the chord progressions are classical.
本文介绍广州地铁琶洲站深基坑的现场监测情况和结果,以期总结经验,供今后类似工程参考。
In order to summarize experience for reference of similar project, this paper introduces the technology and result of the deep foundation pit of the Pazhou station in Guangzhou metro .
本文介绍广州地铁琶洲站深基坑的现场监测情况和结果,以期总结经验,供今后类似工程参考。
In order to summarize experience for reference of similar project, this paper introduces the technology and result of the deep foundation pit of the Pazhou station in Guangzhou metro .