甭
1、“不同”的合音(一般认为是方言词),相当于“不用”,“不要”
你甭管
甭客气
这事甭支别人了,你自个儿去吧。
Don't send anyone else; you had better go yourself.
慷慷慨慨!甭装可怜虫!
Show some spunk. Quit pretending you're being abused.
我的朋友们也说:“甭去了!”
"Don't go," said my friends.
不给钱?别下载。没下载?甭消停。
No money? No downloads. No downloads? No peace.
甭提了,全让男主人给抓走了。
Say nothing, and all for man of the house to the captured.
除了早饭外,甭向他提出别的啥子要求。
Don't hit him up for anything else but breakfast.
如果你需要我,甭客气,随时打电话给我。
Example: Please feel free to call me if you need me.
甭写你的猫啊狗啊,男朋友之类的东西。
Don't write about your cat, your boyfriend or your kids.
比起我的车我老婆更喜欢她的,甭担心!
My wife likes her car better than mine! So, no worries!
这个人连房租都快付不起,更甭提买房了。
The man can hardly pay the house rent, let alone buy the house.
只有一些过时的无聊的视频,就甭看了。
Only old or boring ones, so don't look at it right now.
埃迪现在自由了,他的主人甭提多高兴了。
But all's well that ends well. Eddie is now free and his owner ecstatic.
甭担心,我一向谨慎。
Don't worry, discretion is my middle name.
甭找了。我在这儿呢。
Don't look for me. I'm here.
孩子们总抱怨他们要饿死了,甭拿这个当回事。
The children are always complaining that they are perishing with hunger. Don't take seriously.
他十分恼怒地说以后谁也甭指望再用那台电脑。
He said in indignation that let no one nurse the hope of using the computer again.
这时候我的女佣人就哭了,我就告诉她甭害怕。
My maid began to cry and I told her not to worry.
我连法语都没大明白,更甭提他怎么知道火候到了。
I barely understood the French, let alone how he knew they were ready.
取消一切课程和活动,会议不结束,什么也甭干。
There will be no classes, no activities. Nothing will transpire. at this institution until that proceeding is concluded.
上回的事儿,你甭往心里去,你就当我放了一串屁。
Shier on the back, you say nothing of it personally, you will when I put a bunch of fart.
别不顾及别人的心情。甭理会那些不顾及你心情的人。
Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.
甭提了!你刚才说我可以变成pro,那又是什么意思?
If you say someone is a pro, it means that she is really good at something.
我感到很意外,她竟然没说早上好,就甭提祝生日快乐了!
To my surprise, she didn't even say good morning, let alone happy birthday!
寻找喜马拉雅期金矿床,重点应放在甭哥以东的富碱斑岩出露区。
Emphasis should be put on alkali rich porphyry outcropping area in the east of Bengge to explore the gold deposit of Himalaya epoch.
想到一家人一边吃着月饼,一边赏月的景象,那甭提有多好了! !
Think of a family eating moon cakes, while the scene of a moon that should have much good!
本文以加工汽车甭假器产品原型为例,介绍北村机床在这方面的优势。
This article introduces the unique advantages of Kitamura machines in machining motor vehicle transmission prototypes.
本文以加工汽车甭假器产品原型为例,介绍北村机床在这方面的优势。
This article introduces the unique advantages of Kitamura machines in machining motor vehicle transmission prototypes.