瘋
一个疯老太婆租了楼上那个房间。
A crazy old woman rented the upstairs room.
“你疯啦!”她哈哈大笑起来。
'You're crazy!' she laughed.
她不像我那样对体育疯迷。
She's not as mad about sports as I am.
幸好我对学校作业还感兴趣,不然会疯的。
I'm lucky that I'm interested in school work, otherwise I'd go crazy.
这是政治蠢疯。
It is political madness.
她担心变疯。
She was afraid of going mad.
他对你疯迷。
He's mad about you.
“首先,”猫说,“狗是不疯的。”
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad."
我会先把你逼疯,然后让你相信你是琳达。
I will drive you insane first, and make you believe that you're Linda.
如果我们再一起看电影《冰雪奇缘》,我会疯掉的!
If we have to watch the film Frozen together one more time, I'm going crazy!
这两个我都喜欢,而且事实上我必须同时做这两件事,以防我疯掉。
I like doing both and in fact I need to do both at the same time to keep me from going crazy.
我最喜欢的科目是数学,因为它是一个复杂的科目,把很多学生逼疯,但我是一个喜欢挑战的学生。
My favourite subject is math because it's a complicated subject that drives a lot of students crazy, but I am a student who likes challenges.
她这样做不是为了把你逼疯;更确切地说,她逐渐了解到自己的欲望和你的不同,有时这些差别是重要的,有时却不是。
She is not doing this to drive you crazy; rather, she is learning that her desires and yours can differ, and that sometimes those differences are important and sometimes they are not.
他们对社会戏剧事件的渴望不是——或者不仅仅是——一种分散他们对家庭作业注意力的方式,或者一种把成年人逼疯的方式。
Their penchant for social drama is not—or not only—a way of distracting themselves from their schoolwork or of driving adults crazy.
他不是疯,只是智力稍低。
He's not mad—just a little simple.
他发了疯似地开车。
He was driving like a maniac.
如果我是校长,我会疯掉的!
I'd go mad if I were a head teacher!
一天,我儿子说:“如果我继续用蜡烛,我会疯的!”
One day, my son said "If I continue with the candle, I will be crazy!"
在调查生物学发现的事迹时,我也开始有别的发现。我发现产出研究成果的是一群通常才华横溢、偶尔半疯半癫的科学家。
In looking into the stories of biological discovery, I also began to find something else, a collection of scientists, usually brilliant occasionally half-mad, who made the discoveries.
几十年来,毛皮贸易一直控制着海狸鼠的数量,但在20世纪80年代末,海狸鼠毛制品市场崩溃,导致这种猫大小的动物的数量疯涨。
The fur trade kept nutria in check for decades, but when the market for nutria collapsed in the late 1980s, the cat-sized animals multiplied like crazy.
也许是你觉得自己疯了,所以希望能够不那么疯。
Maybe you're crazy and hope to become less crazy.
不,我没有疯!
No, I'm no nuts!
最后,他被抛到一片灌木丛中,他像发了疯似的抓住它。
At last, being thrown against a bush, he clutched it wildly.
疯珍妮是叶芝的面具或角色之一。
Crazy Jane is one of Yeats's masks or roles.
玛莉:对,我觉得她是有点疯。
Mary: Yes, I think she is just a little bit crazy.
如果我的编辑这样说的话,我会疯的。
If my editor did the same thing, I would get mad.
你不用知道那些真疯的人是什么样子。
You don't need to know how authentically crazy people behave.
这些东西差点把我弄疯。
These things drive me a little crazy.
坐中间会让我疯掉的。
The middle seat drives me crazy!
是什么导致了美国糖尿病的疯传?
What's causing the diabetes epidemic in the United States?