瞅
1、[方言] 看;望
瞅瞅:看望与关怀
瞅了一眼;瞅见:看见
瞅空:看机会,找闲空
瞅睬:答理。
他壮着胆子瞅了瞅她那张愤怒的脸。
He risked a glance at her furious face.
她东瞅瞅西望望。
She let her gaze wander.
我往下瞅了瞅。
I cast my eyes down briefly.
他在瞅空悄悄离开。
He is watching for an opportunity of retiring quietly.
她瞅了一眼那形形色色的桌椅。
She looked about at the heterogeneous chairs and tables.
露西又瞅瞅埃丽诺,可是没有作声。
Lucy looked at Elinor again, and was silent.
雨盖过窗户,咱啥也瞅不着。
The rain has covered the window, We can not peer out.
恩萧先生惊奇地瞅瞅我们。
Mr Earnshaw stared at us in surprise.
他敢往下瞅吗?
Did he ever dare look down?
瞅了这部激动人心的电影,他感到很兴奋。
He felt very agitated after he saw the exciting movie.
我现在瞅什么都像吃的。
I now Chou what all be like someone to dine.
瞅了瞅地面。
I looked at the ground.
瞅瞅,你会被吓坏的。
You'll be appalled.
他朝上瞅了又瞅,想确定一下这是不是真的。
He looked up to see if it was for real.
周忠和拾起一块页岩,戴着金丝眼镜瞅了半天。
Zhou picks up a slab and peers at it through his wire-rimmed glasses.
她瞅准机会,跳上高速公路,落在这辆车的周围。
She aimed at the opportunity, jump on the highway and landed around the car.
整个上午活儿就没停过,苔丝开始朝山那边不时地瞅上一眼。
The work continued all morning, and Tess began to glance towards the hill.
我真觉得这几年我成长了不少,放以前长成你这样的我瞅都不会瞅一眼。
I really feel that I’ve grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn’t have given someone like you a second look.
他说,有一天,他们瞅准一次机会,冒险穿过迫击炮和火箭对港口的攻击。
One day, they took a chance and made their way through the mortar and rocket strikes to the harbor.
他叫我别说话;然后,他头一回让自己瞅瞅这房间,而且望了望那些肖像。
He bid me be silent; and then, for the first time, allowed himself a glance round the room and a look at the pictures.
这些都可以归纳为约会高手的简单方法:听的时候多瞅瞅,说的时候少盯盯。
This all falls in line with The Player’s very simple method of making more eye contact when listening and averting your gaze a bit more when speaking.
“哦,老天,”她想,“在这样一个晴朗的美好天气,我必须再下去瞅瞅。”
"Oh hell", she thought, "on a clear day like this I have to go and peek down below again".
布鲁姆斯伯里将大笔盈利存入银行,瞅准资产价格猛跌,收购专业和学术出版社。
Bloomsbury banked a lot of the money, and has taken advantage of the slump in asset prices to pick up specialist and scholarly publishers.
这些虾们就躺在海底等待时机,瞅准机会就会用它们的钙化的大钳击碎或刺穿猎物。
The shrimps lie in wait on the seabed and either smash or spear their prey with their heavily calcified claws.
“她不会给我一分钱的”,他边这样想边瞅了一眼妻子“彩票是他的,不是我的!”
'She would begrudge me every farthing,' he thought, with a glance at his wife. 'The lottery ticket is hers, not mine!
一旦你往魔法帘幕背后瞅上一眼,可以说,这场演出,这场演出就不再会一如既往。
Once you have seen behind the magic curtain, so to speak, the show, this show, is never the same.
一天下午,有个做生意的站在阳台上,一边朝下面院子瞅,一边对我说“这真是个大问题。
One afternoon, a Yemeni businessman stood on a balcony overlooking the yard. “This is the problem, ” he told me.
一天下午,有个做生意的站在阳台上,一边朝下面院子瞅,一边对我说“这真是个大问题。
One afternoon, a Yemeni businessman stood on a balcony overlooking the yard. “This is the problem, ” he told me.