瞎
1、(形声。从目,害声。本义:一目失明)。
2、同本义。
吾闻瞎儿一泪,信乎?---《资治通鉴》。胡三省注:“瞎,一目盲也。”
3、双目失明。
盲人骑瞎马,夜半临深池。---《世说新语》
瞎生:旧称以卜卦算命为业的盲人。
4、形容糊涂,不明事理。
这呆子!石头又不是人,又不会说话,又不会还礼,唱他喏怎的,可不是个瞎帐。---《西游记》
瞎账:傻瓜,糊涂虫
瞎屡生:佛教语。指最愚蠢的人
瞎驴:比喻最愚蠢的人。
5、虚构;捏造。
小珍哥是瞎神捣鬼,捕影捉风的。---《醒世姻缘传》
瞎神捣鬼:比喻瞎说
瞎蒙:蒙骗;欺蒙。
6、盲目地;胡乱地。
我的四奶奶,你可千万别瞎聊啊,你要我的脑袋搬家是怎的?---老舍《龙须沟》
瞎头子:无头绪;没头没脑
瞎来来:胡搅蛮缠
瞎淘淘:瞎说;胡说。
7、徒然;白白地。
孩子,你干吗要替人家瞎卖命呢?---田汉《江村小景》
如果你不这样,我就把你弄瞎。
If you don't, I'll blind you.
俗语“像蝙蝠一样瞎”根本就是不对的。
The saying "blind as a bat" simply isn't correct.
对瞎马点头眨眼都是一样。
A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse.
现在在我继续之前,让我先回答一下卡罗尔所说的——蝙蝠是瞎的。
Now before I go on, let me just respond to something Carol was saying—this idea that bats are blind.
哈里怀疑波茨故意派他出去瞎找一番。
Harry wondered if Potts had deliberately sent him on a wild goose chase.
我们瞎混时间,玩玩油彩。
We were just messing around playing with paint.
这种天气出航就是瞎冒险。
It would be foolhardy to sail in weather like this.
谁瞎动过我的电脑?
Who's been messing around with my computer?
我不会让你像瞎子骑着瞎马一样到处乱跑。
I won't let you rush about like a blind man riding a blind horse.
不要做一个爱管闲事的丫头,在没有必要的地方瞎管闲事。
Don't be a meddlesome wench and poke your nose where it's no cause to go.
不要瞎摆弄那支枪。
Don't fool around with that gun.
别瞎弄那支枪。
Don't fool with that gun.
这个程序瞎下都能击败我。
This program can beat me blind.
我感觉让我一个人跑的话,我会瞎着跑的。
I feel like I would have just been going out blind.
有关她那高薪工作她瞎侃了半个钟头。
She blathered on for half an hour about her high-paying job.
这些面无表情的水妖没有弄瞎你的双眼吗?
Are you not blinded by such expressionless sirens?
你要是帮不上忙,就不要瞎搅和。
If you're not going to help, don't help.
但是我们也不要再瞎想了。
But let us not wander off course.
他让我报出名字登记,却以为我在瞎捣蛋。
He asked me for my name to book me, but thought I was just playing up.
你们花太多时间瞎混了。
You guys spent too much time hanging out.
你还到处瞎跑一气!
And you're running around!
在网上得到回应可以算是瞎猫碰死耗子的事件。
Getting a response online can be a hit-and-miss affair.
但对于女性来说,那(公正不瞎)似乎又不是的。
But then, for women, it seems it rarely is.
“你去搞罐杀虫喷雾剂,”她说,“喷瞎他们。”
“Get you some wasp spray, ” she says. “It’ll put their eyes out.”
我时常想,如果让每个人在成年不久的某个时候瞎几天,聋几天。
I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human were stricken blind and deaf.
她在墨尔本瞎造了一个关于袋鼠的故事还带到新闻发布会上。
She concocted a tale revolving around a kangaroo and orchestrated her own press conference in Melbourne.
可怜的傻瓜,又瞎又傻的可怜人,我满心同情的想,被一个看不见的人抢劫了!
Poor fool, poor blind fool, I thought with sincere compassion, mugged by an invisible man!
可怜的傻瓜,又瞎又傻的可怜人,我满心同情的想,被一个看不见的人抢劫了!
Poor fool, poor blind fool, I thought with sincere compassion, mugged by an invisible man!