礙
我留下他们单独在一起,因为我觉得我碍他们的事。
I left them alone, as I felt I was in the way.
我脚上的那个羽毛枕碍着我了。
That feather pillow on my feet bothers me.
在这儿待着吧,你碍不着我。
Stay where you are. You're not in my way.
说明了色和空是不相碍而相同的。
Showing color and sky is do not hinder and identical.
我烧它几根稻草能碍着谁呢?
Who would bother about a few straws if I burned them?
我立即消失(不会碍着你)。
I'll disappear for you.
昨夜纵有华灯碍月,今日却无飞盖妨花。
Colourfully Decorated Lantern darkened the moon in yesternight, but today wheel no shames the flowers.
绝、碍电力监督检查人员依法执行职务的。
Refusing or preventing electric power supervisory and inspective personnel from carrying out their duties according to law.
碍着你了吗?你干嘛不管好你自己的事就好?
What gives? Why don't you just mind you own business?
我不想碍上帝的事——他是个完美的设计师。
I don't want to get in God's way, he is an excellent designer.
心无?碍,方成解脱;能除烦恼,便是修行。
Without worry and obstruction, one can attain liberation. Getting rid of defilement is practice.
她总是碍我的事。
She always gets under my feet.
出现故碍能自动报警,并停止工作,确保安全生产。
When troubles are occurred, it cae give an alarm automatically and stop working, and ensure safety in production.
你只要不告诉爸爸,那我去,也碍不着任何人的平静。
If you'll only not tell papa, my going need not disturb the tranquility.
任何单位和个人不得瞒报、报、碍他人报告动物疫情。
No unit or individual may conceal, falsely report or hinder another person from reporting animal epidemic information.
这个时候,我们常常自己碍自己的事,不能高效地复习。
It's also time to self-sabotage, to get in your own way in terms of effective studying.
三峡水库坝下航道有8处重点浅滩和7处一般碍航浅滩。
There are 8 key shoals and 7 normal shoals at downstream of the dam of the Three Gorges Reservoir.
当“我爱你”在你眼里成了“我碍你”,我便有了离开的勇气。
When "I love you" in your eyes become "I hinder you," I have the courage to leave.
绝、碍国家工作人员依法执行职务,未使用暴力、胁方法的。
Refusing or impending government personnel in carrying out their duties according to law without the use if violence or coercion.
它帮助我意识到这一碍我得到好主意的障碍就全在我自己的头脑中。
It helps me realize that the barriers to a good idea are truly all in my head.
三峡工程施工期变动回水区河段由于水位变化,使部分河段碍航情况加剧。
During the construction of Three Gorges Project, in some part of the river, due to the change of water level in fluctuating backwater area, the difficulty of navigation is intensified.
鸡心洲浅滩整治建筑物较多,但整治效果不明显,是赣江西支著名的碍航浅滩。
Jixinzhou shoal is a famous navigation-obstructing shoal in the west branch of Gan River.
“让她到我这边来,”我恳求道。“或许她会碍着你,先生,我这边很空呢。”
Let her come to me, I entreated: she will, perhaps, trouble you, Sir: there is plenty of room on this side.
听你这样一说,我也觉得这样不停地学习有点累了。我觉碍听一会儿音乐不错。
Now that you mention it, I'm getting a little bumed-out from studying nonstop, too. Listening to some music for a while would suit me just fine.
“账碍”建立以来。该网站的点击率下降了近10%页面浏览量下降了约20%。
Since it put up its paywall, visits to the paper's site have dropped by about 10% and page views by about 20%.
论述了非冲积性滩险类型、基本成因、滩险碍航特点、水流特性及其分析方法。
The type, forming reason, specific property of obstacle to navigation, flow characteristics of rock rapids and their method of analysis are discussed.
分析了红水河峡龙滩滩险特性、碍航原因,并介绍了整治工程方案及其整治效果。
This paper analyzes the characteristics and navigation-obstructing reasons of Xialong Shoal of Hongshuihe River, and presents the regulation engineering scheme and regulation effect.
看看是否有任何大的建筑物或是碍物对著你,并且产生风水学中所指的“暗箭煞”。
See if there is any big buildings or hinder the things you, and produce geomantic learn referred to in "evil spirit" snake.
曾那么无情地耽搁我们时间的退潮,这会儿又给了我们补偿,在碍我们的敌人的事。
The ebb-tide, which had so cruelly delayed us, was now making reparation and delaying our assailants.
曾那么无情地耽搁我们时间的退潮,这会儿又给了我们补偿,在碍我们的敌人的事。
The ebb-tide, which had so cruelly delayed us, was now making reparation and delaying our assailants.