禰
在祢一切的赐予和无尽的安慰中。
Of all Thy gifts and infinite consolings.
在生活中反映出祢的美丽和平意境。
The beauty of Thy peace.
听到祢的声音隐隐穿过一切喧嚣
To hear Thy voice through all the tumults stealing
感谢主,祢为了我们黑暗的客西马尼。
We thank Thee for our dark Gethsemane.
我们感谢主,祢以爱所辟出的蹊径。
We thank Thee for the hidden paths Thy love hath made.
因此我们虽流着泪而注视祢。
And, so that we have wept and watched with thee.
主啊,感谢祢招呼我们在祢一边。
We thank Thee, Lord, to have been called aside.
祢是我的氧气、没有你莪会窒息。
You are my oxygen, without you I will suffocate.
只要祢握着我的手,我走在祢身旁。
Grief cannot shake me if I walk beside thee.
创造万有的主,今天我们来到祢跟前。
Lord of all creation, we come to You this day.
为什么祢今天对我说这些?
Why are you telling me this today?
我被宽恕,因祢遭厌弃。
I'm forgiven because You were forsaken.
我如今从罪中回头,接受祢做我生命的救主。
I turn from my sin and receive you as Savior.
求祢宽恕我们的罪过。
And forgive us our trespasses.
求祢使我们的心谦卑,能够像祢那样爱他人。
Keep our hearts humble so that we can love them as you do.
我们心里有祢的光。我们的意念有祢的真理。
Within our hearts Your light. Within our minds Your truth.
我如今若在祢眼前蒙恩,求祢将祢的道指示我。
"If I have found grace in thy sight, show me thy glory" (Exod.33:13).
你会说:“神啊!”求祢帮助我做祢所赐福的事。
Instead you pray, "God help me to do what you're blessing!"
求祢让我们与基督一同复活,并凭着祂复活的光而活。
Let us rise with Christ and live by the light of his resurrection.
你不再自私地祈祷说:「神啊! 求祢赐福我手所做的工。」
You stop praying selfish prayers like "God bless what I want to do."
我们祈求祢赐给我们祢同在的大能,并用祢的灵充满我们的心。
Give us the strength of your presence and fill our hearts with your Spirit, we pray.
感谢祢为我偿还我应负的罪债,替我担当我应承受的惩罚,而且还宽恕了我。
I thank you for paying my debt, bearing my punishment and offering forgiveness.
我们现在就向祢交托,我们现在就借着祷告把自己交托在祢的手里。
We’re doing that now, we are doing that in prayer.
我们现在就向祢交托,我们现在就借着祷告把自己交托在祢的手里。
We’re doing that now, we are doing that in prayer.