笨
1、(形声。从竹,本声。本义:竹里。指竹的内表面) 竹子的内层。通称“竹黄”。
笨,竹里也。从竹,本声。---《说文》。徐锴系传:“笨,竹白也。”
竹其表曰笢,其里曰笨,谓中之白质者也。其白如纸,可手揭者,谓之竹孚俞。---《广雅·释草》
他还没有笨到听信谣言份儿上。
He's not so stupid as to listen to rumours.
他说,就是加里也没那么笨。
Not even Gary, he said, was that stupid.
我打碎了这个花瓶,我是有多笨!
How clumsy of me to break the vase!
这种蠢事你也做得出来,你有多笨!
What a goose you are to do such silly things!
在路上她遇到了一只羊,一只笨羊。
On the way she met a sheep, a silly sheep.
我以为你可爱但只是有点笨。
I assumed you were dumb but adorable.
不要像山羊一样又笨又固执。
Don't be stupid and obstinate, like a goat.
那些虫子真的很笨。
Those bugs are stupid.
把你的笨脸拿开!
Get your stupid face away!
他的一双手很笨。
He is clumsy with his hands.
那匹笨马,用它沉重的蹄子,毫不留情地踩着我的人民!
That stupid horse, with his heavy hoofs, has been treading down my people without mercy!
杰瑞看起来很笨,但信不信由你,他是我们班最聪明的男孩子。
Jerry looks dumb, but believe it or not, he's the smartest boy in our class.
在德国,准时赴约已经够危险的了,因为你的东道主可能已经在那里等了,好奇你怎么会这么笨。
In Germany, being on time is risky enough because your hosts will probably already be there waiting, wondering how on earth you could be so stupid.
当我说英语的时候,我总是讨厌出错或者发音出错,但是李老师只是微笑,所以我不觉得自己很笨!
I've always hated making mistakes or pronouncing a word incorrectly when I speak English, but Miss Li just smiles, so that I don't feel that stupid!
这事别叫他做—他笨极了。
Don't ask him to do it—he doesn't have a clue!
我总因为手脚笨而受训斥。
I'm always being told off for being so awkward.
有时他觉得乔治有点儿笨。
Sometimes he thought George was a bit dim.
你怎么会这么笨?
How can you be so dense?
她经历了从笨女生到大美人这一令人惊讶的变化。
She had undergone an amazing metamorphosis from awkward schoolgirl to beautiful woman.
我不要把那台又笨又大的计算机放在我的办公室。
I don't want that hulking great computer in my office.
迈克尔在数学方面可能是个笨学生,但他在语言方面是有天赋的。
Michael may have been a dunce at mathematics, but he was gifted at languages.
你这个笨青蛙,你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here, you bumbling frog?
没有这样的好运!盒子里有一把又笨又旧的扫帚。
No such luck! Inside the box was a silly old broom.
这些茶包由德国设计公司“笨驴制品”设计。
The teabags are designed by German design company Donkey Products.
不管多上一课还是少上一课,我们最后都是头笨驴。
With a lesson more or less, we are always the same donkeys.
如果你告诉你的笨朋友他有爱因斯坦的潜质,那你只是在强调他的缺点。
If you tell your dim friend that he has the potential of an Einstein, you're just underlining his faults.
天象生物主要生产的兽用原料药有延胡索酸泰妙菌素、磷酸替米考星、盐酸头孢噻呋、氧阿笨达唑等。
The mainly products of Raw materials of Tianxiang Bio-pharmacy are Tiamulin Fumarate, Tilmicosin Phosphate, Ceftiofur Hydrochloride, Albendazole Oxide, etc.
没有必要指责人家笨。
There is no need to accuse him of being a lamebrain.
我的法语肯定很烂或者巴黎人很笨。
My French must be rotten or the Parisians are stupid.
我早就知道那双笨鞋会弄伤你的脚。
I knew you'd hurt your feet with those silly shoes.