練
想当音乐家就要每天练许多小时。
Aspiring musicians need hours of practice every day.
他们反复练舞,直到尽善尽美为止。
They practiced the dance until it was perfect.
她每天练一小时钢琴。
She does an hour's piano practice every day.
他是位非凡有天赋的的舞蹈家,每天需要练几小时。
He's an exceptionally talented dancer and needs to practise several hours every day.
吉娜明天打算什么时候练钢琴?
When is Gina going to practise the piano tomorrow?
我经常在饭店里练英语。
I often practice English in restaurants.
我的爸爸正在练排球。
My father is practicing volleyball.
我爱练英语。
I love practicing English.
三岁时我母亲就让我开始练钢琴了。
My mother started me off on the piano when I was three.
我练发球有好几周了。
I've been practising my serve for weeks.
他是练柔道的。
He does judo.
当他不在网球场时,你会发现他在练高尔夫挥杆动作。
When he's not on the tennis court, you'll find him practising his golf swing.
练五禽戏很有趣,且对健康有好处,近年来,五禽戏变得越来越受欢迎,不仅在中国如此,而且在世界许多其他地方也是如此。
Because it's fun to practice and good for health, Five Animal Exercises are becoming more and more popular in recent years, not only in China, but also in many other places of the world.
现在他每天早上练太极拳。
Now he practises Taiji every morning.
我爷爷每天练中国功夫,尽管他80多岁了。
My grandfather does Chinese Kung Fu every day though he is over eighty.
要想练“硬”武术,你必须身强力壮。
You have to be very fit and strong to do "hard" martial arts.
我非常喜欢拉小提琴,我不介意练习,有时一天练三四个小时。
I enjoyed playing the violin very much, and I didn't mind practicing, sometimes three or four hours a day.
院子里练不出千里马,温室里长不出万年松。
A fiery steed is not trained in a courtyard, nor does a pine grow sturdy in a greenhouse.
我有一阵每天都练上五,六个小时。
I used to practice five, six hours a day.
临毕业那年,我开始练乒乓球。
In my senior year I started to practice tennis.
只是写家庭作业,练钢琴。
Just did my homework and practiced the piano.
b喔,我每天都练一点。
B Well, I practise a little everyday.
避免跟其他人练这个。
Avoid this practice with others.
但欲练此法目前还得去买她的书。
But before now you had to buy her books!
大部分人还要再练几年才能胜任。
Most need several more years to qualify.
练肌肉最好是大重量和少重复。
Heavy weights and low repetitions are considered best to build muscle.
我现在正在练英语。
I'm practicing English now.
我真的会天天练的,爸爸,我答应你。
I'll use 'em Dad, I promise.
我真的会天天练的,爸爸,我答应你。
I'll use 'em Dad, I promise.