縛
难道我们真的如此受缚于石油市场?
Are we really that in thrall to the oil markets?
其中之一就是石油生产国自缚手脚。
For one thing, oil producers have tied their own hands.
把毛巾用冷水浸湿,缚在伤口处。
Moisten the towel with cold water and apply it to the wound.
他用金属丝把链条的一头缚在钩上。
He wired one end of the chain to the hook.
否则,目标在传送后依然定身或受缚。
Otherwise, the target teleports but is still immobilized or restrained when it reaches the destination space.
你是否收到了我们订缚电话机的订单?
Did you get our order for your telephones?
现而今的德勤却是身缚于自作的茧之中。
But Deloitte is now in a bind all of its own.
他受缚做为裁缝师的学徒。
He was bound apprentice to a tailor.
这是歌缚梨安,向你问好。
This is Grove Lions sayin' hi to you.
地缚图腾:不会再打断盗贼的潜行效果。
Earthbind totem: This totem will no longer break Rogue stealth.
这支鸽子的一条腿上缚有一架特殊的照相机。
A special camera is attached to one leg of the pigeon.
我在这里爱你。在黑暗的松林里﹐风解缚了自己。
Here I love you in the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.
他引用巴西的高劳动税和高利率作为自加之缚的例证。
He cites Brazil's high Labour taxes and interest rates as self-inflicted handicaps.
唯一束缚你的事情就是推开和反对你不想要的东西。
The only thing that binds you is the pushing against that which is unwanted.
可以委托起始点的缚灵者复活,带有少量经验惩罚。
Alternately, you can commission a spiritualist at your home point to revive you for a minor experience point penalty.
我被蚕缚在鲜亮的黑色睡袋里,像一只肥胖的栗色海豹。
Cocooned in my shiny black sleeping bag, I looked very much like a marooned plump seal.
动物被缚塑料可乐环里,还记得这个震慑人心的画面吗?
Remember those haunting images of animals stuck in plastic soda rings?
在合作伙伴国际社会的共同能力下,现在正打破这一束缚。
Working together, an international community of partners is now breaking that chain.
因为我知道将来她最终会在滑雪时迫使自己冲破这一束缚。
I know she'll eventually want to do things with her skis that force her to remove the restraint.
尽可多创造快乐去填满时间,哪可活活缚着时间来陪着快乐。
Can create more joy to fill time, which can be alive bound with a happy time to accompany.
德纳第家的客店就好象是个蜘蛛网,珂赛特被缚在那上面发抖。
The Thenardier hostelry was like a spider's web, in which Cosette had been caught, and where she lay trembling.
他的力量将你们缚于大地,他的芬芳将你们托至空中,在他的不朽里你们永生。
His mind binds you to the earth, his fragrance lifts you into space, and in his durability you are deathless.
挡水板,防浪板缚于船边或港基的薄木板。用来阻挡海水及其喷溅。
A thin plank fastened to the side of a boat or to the sill of a port to keep out the sea and the spray.
强者能突破缚茧,化身为蝶,而弱者只能坐以待毙,在茧中默默死亡。
The strong can break through the bound of cocoon, become butterfly, and the weak can only be doing nothing, death in silence in the cocoon.
那确实是这样。但是美丽是要付出代价的。我相信我能够克服的。缚。
That 's definitely right. But beauty never comes cheap. I believe I will overcome it.
那确实是这样。但是美丽是要付出代价的。我相信我能够克服的。缚。
That 's definitely right. But beauty never comes cheap. I believe I will overcome it.