縲
那家伙此刻在哪里,关进缧绁了?
Where's the fellow now, locked up?
很好,谢谢,你呢?缧%。
Fine, thanks. And you?
你能把它描述给我听缧吗?
Can you describe it to me?
你能描述一下你儿子缧吗?
Can you describe your son?
忘记的越多,缧英语书面语,晓得的就越少。
The more you forget, the less you know.
他所遭受的缧绁之灾对于他的家庭来说真是难以承受。
The disaster of his being put into prision was unbearable to his family.
你将缧绁工场挨点权卖给出价最高的人是不是是实的?
Is it true you sold the right to run prison industries to the highest bidder?
缧30%的招聘经理将在15分钟内决定是否雇佣应聘者。
30% of hiring managers will decide whether to hire you within 15 minutes.
第一次听到你对我说缧“我爱你”,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, myworld blossoms.
你该试试网恋。我有一个朋友就是那么遇到自己的丈夫/妻子的。 缧。
You should try online dating. My friend met their husband/wife that way.
为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候…。就让…。回忆来陪我。 缧。
Why yI have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you , I will be accompanyed by the memory of…
该报告的作者表示,如果出现在其他年份的话,这个比例的降低是缧“惊人的”。
Thee authors said the drop may have been "surprising" if seen in any other year.
人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的缧心情。
Life eis a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
可是对于缧绁警卫这份很具有“男性”特质的工作来说,概况标致就不主要了,标致的女性获得很是低的分数。
But for the prison guard job, a masculine job in which physical attractiveness wasn't important, pretty women were rated significantly lower.
诗人试图以一种诗性的想象超越现实时间之网的缧绁,回到时间发生之前的原始混沌,重建理想的时间秩序,并借此释解生命的焦虑与困惑。
The poet attempted to transcend reality and reconstruct the order of time by returning to the primal chaos before time, underlying with which he alleviated the anxiety and perplexity of life.
诗人试图以一种诗性的想象超越现实时间之网的缧绁,回到时间发生之前的原始混沌,重建理想的时间秩序,并借此释解生命的焦虑与困惑。
The poet attempted to transcend reality and reconstruct the order of time by returning to the primal chaos before time, underlying with which he alleviated the anxiety and perplexity of life.