繾
缱她可能只是把你的号码弄丢了。
She probably just lost your number.
缱爱情将会发生在你最不经意的时候。
It 'll happen when you least expect it.
缱在一些国家里妇女没有得到平等的权利。
Women fail to get the equal rights in some countries.
缱他只是还没准备好对你做出认真承诺而已。
He 's just not ready for a serious commitment yet.
缱等有一天结婚了,你会希望你还是单身的。
One day when you ' re married, you ' ll wish you were single.
缱你现在只是太忙了。
You ' re just too busy right now.
缱你只是太挑剔了!
You 're just too picky.
缱不要担心,你总有一天会找到对的那个人的。
Don 't worry, you' ll find someone someday.
她在舰队街上遇见我缱,并对我致以甜甜的一笑。
She met me in the Fleet Street and greeted me with a sweet smile.
缱你应该让我帮你撮合,我知道哪样的人最适合你。
You should let me set you up, I know the perfect person for you.
(will主要用于第一人称)缱我会尽快打电话给你。
I'll will call you as soon as possible.
他应当为杀害妇女和儿童而遭到审判,你想减轻他的恐惧和担心?缱。
He should be put on trial for killing women and children, and you want to allay his fears and concerns here?
如果让你重新设计自动提款机,你会怎么做?——产品设计候选人缱。
If you were going to redesign an ATM machine, how would you do it? "- Product Designer candidate".
这里所说的普鲁士不包括汉萨同盟的城市,如不来梅港市,汉堡等缱。
Prussia a did not include the Hanseatic League cities, such as Bremen and Hamburg and the others.
附属继承人从未向困难妥协,因此在走向连续的成功之路上成功了缱。
The accessory successor never made concessions to difficulties, so he succeeded in accessing successive successes.
附属继承人从未向困难妥协,因此在走向连续的成功之路上成功了缱。
The accessory successor never made concessions to difficulties, so he succeeded in accessing successive successes.