纍
2、绳索。
3、缠绕。
我累极了,在沙发上就睡着了。
I was so tired I crashed out on the sofa.
又累又迷了路,我们挤在一起。
Tired and lost, we huddled together.
到黄昏时我们累极了,于是回家。
By dusk we were dog-tired and heading for home.
我又热又累,只能吃下几口。
I was too hot and tired to eat more than a few mouthfuls.
她说我看上去显得特别累。
She remarked how tired I was looking.
她累的时候就爱发脾气。
She gets very bad-tempered when she's tired.
她回到家里,又累又烦。
She was tired and out of sorts by the time she arrived home.
他累极了,却睡不着。
He was extremely tired but sleep eluded him.
他们可能觉得累,所以尽管表面上平静,却可能容易发怒。
They may feel tired, and though outwardly calm, can be irritable.
他又热又累,想回家洗个澡。
He was hot and tired and wanted to go home and have a bath.
我丈夫和我变得又饿又累。
My husband and I were getting hungry and tired.
机器人永远不会觉得累。
Robots will never get bored.
她累极了,无心跳舞。
She was very tired, and in no mood for dancing.
他今天够累的了。
He is rather tired today.
她又累又饿。
She was very tired and hungry.
它使人感觉不那么累,清除体内的热量,帮助人们减肥。
It makes people feel less tired, clears heat inside the human body and helps people lose weight.
例如,当我感到累的时候,听一些古典音乐帮助我放松。
For example, when I feel tired, listening to some classical music helps me relax.
他们勘查了墨累河以南的地区。
They explored the land to the south of the Murray river.
我觉得这么长时间全神贯注挺累的。
I found it a strain having to concentrate for so long.
他们终于回到家,又热又累。
They finally arrived home, hot and frazzled.
我觉得照料四个孩子挺累的。
I found it a strain looking after four children.
她感到浑身无力,累极了。
She felt limp and exhausted.
这一天让人感到又累又长。
It had been a long tiring day.
我特别累,现在正在休息。
I'm having a much-needed rest.
科斯格累夫的预测被发现是完全错误的。
Cosgrave's forecast turned out to be completely wrong.
我忙了一整天,累极了。
I've been on the run all day and I'm exhausted.
我这一天是又长又累。
I've had a long hard day.
新闻媒体继续对小王子进行连篇累牍的报道。
The media's obsession with the young prince continues.
她到家的时候累极了,几乎无法去淋浴就瘫倒在床上。
She arrived home exhausted and barely capable of showering before collapsing on her bed.
它现在仍旧背负着在20世纪80年代就深受其累的债务。
It is still labouring under the debt that it was encumbered with in the 1980s.