翨
1、猛禽。
2、鸟的翅膀。
侍者:先生,给您。翨。
Waiter: : Here it is, Sir.
翨当面对那个穿万圣节服装的人时孩子尖叫起来。
The child screamed when it confronted the man in the Halloween costume.
翨与美国人心理最接近的节日莫过于万圣节前夜。
Few holidays tap into the American psyche so close - ly as Halloween.
翨衬衫怎样包装?
How are the shirts packed?
翨请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
翨孩子们会制作万圣节的装饰品:各种各样桔黄色的南瓜灯。
Children would make Halloween decorations, all kinds of orange-paper jack-o-lanterns.
所有的中国银行都是翨国有的庞然大物,都是指令性经济的产物。
China's Banks - all of them state - owned behemoths - are products of a command economy.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。 翨。
Sorrow wis hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单翨。
Iff you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
汤姆现在在德国。他在柏林学习物理学。在大桥街他有一所房子。 翨。
Tom mis in Germany now. He studies physics in Berlin. He has a house in Bridge Street.
在一些细节上我可以作些让步,但在基本原则上我是不会妥协的。 翨。
Well, , I am prepared to make some concession on minor details, but I cannot compromise on fundamentals.
在一些细节上我可以作些让步,但在基本原则上我是不会妥协的。 翨。
Well, , I am prepared to make some concession on minor details, but I cannot compromise on fundamentals.