翲
1、轻:“律历更相治,间不容~忽。”。
2、高飞。
我有所属的教会;翲我猜想,我是的。
It is not enough to reply, "I belong to the church;".
你在那里要做什么?翲我要在山区里远足。
What are you doing there? I'm going hiking in the mountains.
很好,要我帮忙吗?翲。
Very good, need I help you?
我不是很油条的人,翲看上去虽然很精明,但属于不成熟的范畴。
I am not very behaved people, looks very smart though, but are immature areas.
其实游客也有别的选择,不愿牺牲动物的话,付半个便士也可以。翲。
In fact visitors had a choice, instead of sacrificing an animal they could pay a half-pence.
下次你把自己的提款卡拿出来时,也许你会想用它去买些洗手液。 翲。
Next time you get your debit card out, you might want to use it to buy some hand wash.
他们知道自己是屋子里最聪明的人,但不会浪费时间去孤芳自赏。 翲。
They know they are usually the smartest person in the room, but they don't spend their time dwelling on that.
在英国的埃塞克斯镇,有一队带圆顶礼帽的城市导游为游客提供各种帮助。 翲。
In Exeter, there is a team of City guides wearing bowler hats helping tourists to find their way around the city.
在今天的第一节课时,我们迎来了今年的第一场雪,同学们显得格外兴奋。 翲。
In today's class in the first quarter, we ushered in the first snow this year, the students seemed unusually excited.
黑夜不能阻止日出, 翲难题无法抹杀希望。(不宜译为“黑夜和难题无法击败日出和希望”)
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
黑夜不能阻止日出, 翲难题无法抹杀希望。(不宜译为“黑夜和难题无法击败日出和希望”)
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.