蕊
1、(形声。从艸,惢(suǒ,suī)声。本义:花蕊,植物的生殖器官)。
2、同本义。
蕊,聚也。---《苍颉篇》
蕊,华也。---《广雅》
贯薜荔之落蕋。---《楚辞·离骚》
蕊香:花蕊的芬芳
蕊黄:古代妇女装饰面容时,以黄点额,其形似花蕊,故名蕊黄。
3、花苞。
嫩蕊商量细细开。---杜甫《江畔独步寻花七绝句》
4、草木丛生貌。
蕊,草木丛生貌。---《广韵》
我并不比牧场上的一朵毛蕊花、一支蒲公英、一片豆叶、一束酢浆草、一只马蝇或一只大黄蜂更孤独。
I am no more lonely than a single mullein or dandelion in a pasture, or a bean leaf, or sorrel, or a horse-fly, or a bumblebee.
女人们用毛蕊花来提亮她们的金发。
Women used mullein flowers in order to bring out the golden highlights in their hair.
吹得嫩蕊细细开,杨柳绵软摆。
Blown thin buds open, willow foam placed.
卡尔普蕊娜,她是不是很漂亮?
Is she not beautiful, calpurnia?
是的。艾蕊微笑着说,又开始了咳嗽。
Yes. Ari smiled and said, while started coughing.
你还很高兴。艾蕊生气地说。
And you are so happy about it.
艾蕊可尔从未感到如此虚弱。
Arikora has never felt so weak before.
狂风把五月宠爱的嫩蕊作践。
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May.
蕊是核心,是内涵,是品位,是芬芳。
Rui is the core, is the connotation, is taste, is fragrant.
舒蕊说:“这不是家务了。”
"Andileah said," this isn't a chore.
我们要问我们的女儿艾蕊。
We want to ask for our daughter Ari.
蕊历史上的圣诞节可以追溯到4000年。
Thee history of Christmas dates back over 4000 years.
格蕊塔的DVD将最晚在2010年发行。
The DVD will be published early 2010.
蕊的病能好起来吗?
Core of the disease can be better?
花园里,扶残助弱,风霜雨雪,育出新蕊亭亭。
The garden, FuCan help the weak, weathered rain and snow, a new core flared.
你身上的香水味。艾蕊说,眼睛快速地眨了一下。
The perfume you are wearing. Ari said, with a quick blink of her eyes.
早晨醒来,我发现我的园里,却开遍了异蕊奇花。
In the morning I woke up and found my garden full with wonders of flowers.
随着晚风的轻拂,那纤弱的蕊上散发着淡淡的幽香。
With the breeze the breeze, then distributed at the core delicate hint of fragrance.
谢谢你救了我,我现在可以走了。艾蕊有些沮丧地说。
Thank you for saving me, I can walk now. Ari said in a depressing tone.
象花而又不是花的那一种落蕊,早晨起来,会铺得满地。
The dropped pistils from the trees, which are like flowers but not the flowers, would spread all over the ground in the morning.
像花而又不是花的那一种落蕊,早晨起来,会铺得满地。
On getting up early in the morning, you will find the ground strewn all over with flower-like pistils fallen from locust trees.
我不知道怎样的,但一个小孩听说了特蕊莎修女需要糖。
I don't know how, but a little child heard that Mother Teresa needed sugar.
但是,郝红蕊解释到,婚姻不能仅仅建立在这些条件之上。
But Hao explains, marriage can't be founded only on these qualities.
不,不用麻烦了。你为什么我帮我一下呢?艾蕊微笑着说。
No please no bother. Why don't you help me? Ari smiled and said.
瑟瑟西风满院栽蕊寒香冷蝶难来它年我欲为青帝报与桃花一处开。
The howling westerly full house plant Rui Han Xiang cold butterflies difficult to I want it to open a newspaper and peach qingdi.
瑟瑟西风满院栽蕊寒香冷蝶难来它年我欲为青帝报与桃花一处开。
The howling westerly full house plant Rui Han Xiang cold butterflies difficult to I want it to open a newspaper and peach qingdi.