見
反正我现在还是走的好—明天见。
Anyway, I'd better go now—I'll see you tomorrow.
我已经安排了星期五早上见他。
I've arranged to see him on Friday morning.
见他们都玩得很开心,他非常高兴。
It gladdened him to see them all enjoying themselves.
她所到之处都有成群的人等着见她。
Wherever she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.
我宁愿在我自己的地盘上见他。
I'd rather meet him here on my own home ground.
西蒙见她犹豫不决,便趁机占尽优势。
Simon saw she was hesitating and pressed home his advantage.
他本该坚持立场,拒绝见她。
He should have stuck to his guns and refused to meet her.
我想让你见一个病人。
There is one particular patient I'd like you to see.
我现在见托尼不多。
I don't see much of Tony nowadays.
她盼望他见她父亲。
She was anxious that he should meet her father.
我走了。明天见。
I'm off now. See you tomorrow.
我现在不便见他。
I can't see him now—it isn't convenient.
我们下星期四见。
I'll see you Thursday week.
他将在机场见她。
He will be at the airport to meet her.
我正渴望着见她。
I'm longing to meet her.
我们星期一见。
We'll meet on Monday.
咱们星期一见。
We'll meet Monday.
我们后天见。
I'll see you the day after tomorrow.
我对再次见她感到有些拿不准。
I felt a certain uneasiness about meeting her again.
他与他姐姐相比总是相形见绌。
He had always been overshadowed by his elder sister.
他们的演出使我们的相形见绌。
Their presentation put ours to shame.
她见他跳舞的姿势,忍俊不禁。
She could not hide her amusement at the way he was dancing.
见一只老鼠跑过,他屏住了呼吸。
He held his breath as a rat scuttled past.
她听得见废墟里传来的求救声。
She could hear calls for help coming from the wreckage.
见发票即付款,将不胜感激。
Prompt payment of the invoice would be appreciated.
我不相信周围会有人听得见。
I had no reason to believe there was anyone within hearing.
我听得见他在厨房里瞎折腾。
I could hear him bumbling around in the kitchen.
这公司要立竿见影的成果。
The company wants quick results.
军队一见可疑的人就开枪。
Troops shot anyone suspicious on sight.
他开门见山地讲了起来。
He began his story in medias res.