詢
写这封信是为了询求一些切实的建议,请问如何才能在学习和生活之间达到平衡。
I'm writing to ask for some practical suggestions on how to strike a balance between study and life.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
We regret that the goods you inquired about are not available.
我们无法答复你的模糊询盘。
It's impossible to reply to your vague inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry。
如果贵方对……感兴趣,请告具体询价。
If you are interested in our..., please let us know with a specific inquiry.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
他们将以后的询盘转给X公司。
They transferred their future inquiries to X Company.
如有所需,希望得到您的询价。
We hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.
我的一个客户询价100箱红茶。
A client of mine enquiries for 100 cases Black Tea.
预计周三晚上询价,周四开始交易。
The offering is expected to price Wednesday night, with the stock to start trading Thursday.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
rickshawmlhc:We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
刘询承皇位以后,立许妃做皇后。
After Liu Xun ascended the throne, he made Imperial Concubine Xu his queen.
兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows
我们欢迎你们询价。
We are welcoming your price consultation.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
但是,他们希望苏丹的谘询委员会掌握更多权力。
But they want the sultan's advisory council to have more power.
跟进每一个曾向你询价的人。
Follow up with every single person that has ever asked you for a quote.
房地产顾问在询价的基础上对房屋估价。
Real estate agents value homes based on the asking price.
感谢您的询价。
I appreciate your inquiry.
我们即将展开谘询,我在这里呼吁大家踊跃发表意见。
We will be starting our consultation exercise soon and I urge you all to provide your input.
向您的老师询求帮助。
Ask your teacher for help.
谢谢你对地毯的询价。
We thank you for your enquiry for carpets.
我们对中国的地毯非常感兴趣,我想就这方面进行询价。
We're very interested in Chinese carpets. I'd like to make an inquiry.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.