誒
你能分配一下诶任务和工程吗?
Can you delegate some tasks or projects?
你可是拿鞭子抽了他所爱的女人诶。
You horsewhipped the woman he loves.
诶,大牛,我记得你以前不吃早餐呀。
Hey, Daniel, I remember you didn't have breakfast before.
诶?师傅,您为什么给我三张名片呢?
Hey, sir, why did you give me three business cards?
今天的天气是有多奇怪诶!
What strange weather we're having!
别对我这么好,我给你惹了一身的麻烦诶。
Bones: Don’t be nice to me after I got you in trouble.
掌柜:那是因为我无知,诶,我的镜子呢。
It is our ignorance . Where is my mirror?
好诶!很快太空上也可以供应中国食物啦。
Great, very soon we can order Chinese food in space.
喂!她可是个律师诶。
Hello! She's a lawyer.
太巧了啊!我也找不到女人陪我看这部电影诶!
What a coincidence! I couldn't find a woman to go with me either!
那是水母诶!坏点点!
Dory, That a jellyfish! Bad Squishy!
这事儿我不知道诶。
Bones: I didn't know that.
嗯,真是很棒诶。
Well, that’s really cool.
但如果你是个开发者,诶,哥们儿,我真替你难过。
But, if you're a developer, oh boy, would I be unhappy.
我不想剧透诶,不过新老剧之间肯定有一定联系的。
DiMartino: I don't want to give anything away, but rest assured there's a definite link between the old series and this one.
我不知道诶,那你知道生活的“意义”又是什么吗?
I don't know, what's the "point" of life?
也许你会问:“喂~一百万诶,我总应该做点什么吧。”
You might think, "Hey, for a million dollars I'd do anything."
QE2政策明确的结束时间诶了市场足够的时间去调整。
The end of QE2 has been well signalled. Markets have had time to adjust.
也许你会问:“喂~一百万诶,我总应该做点什么吧。”
You might think, “Hey, for a million dollars I’d do anything.”
不知道诶。
CLARK: I don't know.
诶……怎么全都是中国人,亚洲其他地方的人呢?我很好奇。
Hmm... all of the are Chinese, what happen to the rest of Asia? I wonder.
我知道有过此种经历的人,并且诶对此我们有着确凿的证据。
I have people that I know that this has happened to, and we have absolute evidence of this happening.
我不晓得。嗯…我来这块……我不晓得诶,我就想再睥你一眼。
I don't know. Um... I came here to... well, I don't know, I just wanted to see you again.
诶,孩子,我能问你个问题吗?你为什么拿走美分硬币而不是美元?
Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?
诶,孩子,我能问你个问题吗?你为什么拿走美分硬币而不是美元?
Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?