諒
谅你不敢对任何人提起这事儿。
Don't you dare say anything to anybody.
来呀!接受吧!我谅你也不敢。
Go on! Take it! I dare you.
我谅你也不敢——谁敢的话,我就揍扁谁。
I dare you to knock it off--and anybody that'll take a dare will suck eggs.
谅他也不敢。
I don't think he dare.
谅他不会来。
I believe he won't come.
我谅你也不敢去和那个女孩说话。
I dare you to talk to that girl.
虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆。
Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.
谅他不会自以为懂得什么音乐吧!
Surely he doesn't pretend to any understanding of music!
我谅你也讲不出这两个词的区别。
I defy you to tell the difference between the two words.
我向你挑战,谅你不敢游过这条河。
I dare you to swim across the river.
去呀,打电话报警呀。我谅你也不敢。
Go on, phone the police. I dare you.
向他投掷!我谅你也不敢!
Throw it at him! I dare you!
我谅你也不敢从桥上跳下河。
I dare you to jump from the bridge into the river.
强者常胜;竿子最长打的柿子最多谅。
The longest pole knocks the most persimmons.
我谅你不敢跳过这条小河。
I dare you to jump over the stream.
我谅你也不敢告诉你父亲!
I dare you to tell your father!
我谅你也不敢告诉你父母!
I dare you to tell your parents!
我谅你也不敢走到他面前请他跟你约会。
I dare you to go up to him and ask him for a date.
我谅你答不出这个问题。
I challenge you to answer the question.
与人为善就是善于宽谅。
Helping others is good at wide.
虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利。
Although we have not heard from you for quite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.
我谅你不敢说那话!
I dare you to say that again!
谅你也不敢欺骗我。
I dare you to cheat me.
我谅你不敢做这事。
I dare you to do it.
犹把屠刀谅。
And yet forgives the butcher's knife.
犹把屠刀谅。
And yet forgives the butcher's knife.