謝
他们非常感激,不停地谢我。
They were very grateful and thanked me profusely.
不必谢我,我乐意效劳。
There's no need to thank me—I enjoyed doing it.
他连个谢字都没说。瞧,这就是对你的感激!
He didn't even say thank you. There's gratitude for you!
你不但不谢他,还埋怨他,真不知好歹。
You are really an ungrateful wretch to complain instead of thanking him.
你就是这样谢我的吗?
Is that the way you thank me?
你为什么要先谢我呢?
What are you thanking me for already?
谢天谢地事情的结果还可以。
Things have thankfully worked out all right.
好啦,谢天谢地,这件事总算过去了!
Well, thank goodness that's over!
谢天谢地,事情总算过去了!
Thank goodness that's over!
谢丽•布思作为被告的辩护律师出庭。
Cherie Booth is the lawyer appearing for the defendant.
他在写给谢利的短笺下重重地划了线。
He heavily underscored his note to Shelley.
谢天谢地,他意外地很快就找到了答案。
Thankfully, a solution presented itself to him surprisingly soon.
她似乎认为我有份工作就该谢天谢地了。
She seems to think I should be grateful to have a job at all.
原来我错了,谢天谢地。
I was wrong, thank God.
谢天谢地,这里很凉爽。
Thank goodness it's cool in here.
谢天谢地,你平安无事!
Thank God you're safe!
谢尔抱着一个大盒子,蹒跚地向他们走来。
Shaerl trudged toward them, hugging a large box.
谢莉看见我高兴极了。
Shelley was overjoyed to see me.
“这可要谢天谢地!”她宽慰地舒了一口气。
'Thank goodness for that!' she said with a sigh of relief.
谢尔登每天都进行创作,在上午口述他的小说。
Sheldon writes every day of the week, dictating his novels in the morning.
谢弗的天赋在于他能把想法在戏剧上表现出来。
Shaffer's great gift lies in his ability to animate ideas theatrically.
他想像谢丽尔跌坐在候诊室的一把塑料椅子上。
He had a vision of Cheryl, slumped on a plastic chair in the waiting room.
我们失去了一切,但谢天谢地,我们保住了性命。
We have lost everything, but thank God, our lives have been spared.
根据这个条约的条款,拉罗谢尔割让给了英国人。
Under the terms of the treaty , La Rochelle was ceded to the English.
他已经怒气冲冲地回克利夫兰了,真是谢天谢地!
He's gone back to Cleveland in a huff, and good riddance.
在刺骨的寒风中她有暖融融的大衣真是谢天谢地。
She was very glad of her warm coat in the biting wind.
谢里是黑人,个头高挑,身材苗条,说话柔声细气。
Sherry is black, tall, slender and soft-spoken.
谢天谢地,我已经学会了不再烦恼,把它抛到脑后。
Thankfully, I've learned to switch off and let it go over my head.
“是的,妈妈,”谢里尔一边回答,一边慢慢地把她的玩具娃娃收起来。
"Yes, Mom," replied Cheryl as she slowly put away her doll.
汤姆·班伯里一心专注着谢泼德家失踪的孩子,不想在新的谋杀案上花时间。
Tom Banbury was preoccupied with the missing Shepherd child and did not want to devote time to the new murder.