讀
1、1.多言。
故事就讲到这里。现在接着读…
That's the story so far. Now read on...
从上次停下来的地方接着读吧。
Start reading from where you left off last time.
你读这种语言应该不会有问题。
You should have no problem with reading this language.
欲知故事的趣味所在,请往下读。
If you like a good story, read on.
书架上摆满了我喜欢读的那种书。
The shelf was full of the sort of books I like to read.
在未确实读信之前我什么也不想说。
I didn't want to say anything without actually reading the letter first.
娃娃们老缠着我给他们读故事书。
The kids kept pestering me to read to them.
她在业余时间读些烹饪方面的书。
In her spare time she read books on cooking.
夏天是补看想读的新书的最佳时间。
Summer is the perfect time to catch up on the new books you meant to read.
我从小说到历史书什么书都读。
I read everything from fiction to history.
他去图书馆假装读梭罗的书。
He goes to the library and makes a pretence of reading some Thoreau.
晚餐后他会放松休息一下,读点什么。
After supper he'd put his feet up and read.
我16岁离开学校时不会读也不会写。
When I left school at 16, I couldn't read or write.
这封信是在一次群情激愤的会上读的。
The letter was read at a stormy meeting.
他的研究外交史的著作特别值得一读。
His books on diplomatic history were eminently readable.
你读不读报上的星象版,给自己算命?
Do you read your stars in the paper?
他不喜欢我读轻松的小说。
He doesn't like me reading light novels.
我无法读这种小号字体。
I can't read this small type.
给我读个睡前故事好吗?
Will you read me a bedtime story?
他的书值得读的太少了。
Very few of his books are worth reading.
我那本书还没读多少呢。
I haven't got very far with the book I'm reading.
他习惯于每周读几本书。
It is his practice to read several books a week.
听他的生活故事就像读一部好的探险小说。
Listening to his life story is akin to reading a good adventure novel.
他不会读,不会写。
He can't read or write.
我正赶着读点东西。
I was catching up on a bit of reading.
她什么都读,对新闻的每一个片段都细细品味。
She read everything, digesting every fragment of news.
他在那儿读电表。
He was there to read the electricity meter.
老师不该走动太频繁,因为这会增加读唇的难度。
The teacher should not move around too much as this makes lip reading more difficult.
读一下你合同中的附属细则,准确找出你投险的内容。
Read the small print in your contract to find out exactly what you are insured for.
在开始回答任何问题之前总是把试卷从头到尾读至少一遍。
Always read an exam all the way through at least once before you start to answer any questions.