贏
她大获全胜,对方连一局也没有赢。
She annihilated her opponent, who failed to win a single game.
他肯定不是唯一相信他们会赢的。
He is, assuredly, not alone in believing they will win.
只要有一点点运气,他们就会赢。
They should win, given a modicum of luck.
他得赢下这场比赛以免被淘汰出局。
He needs to win this game to stay in the match.
我们得承认,我们赢不了啦。
Let's face it , we're not going to win.
我并不期望能赢。但是我要尽力而为。
I don't expect to win. But I am going to give it my best shot.
大家一致认为他们不会赢。
The received wisdom is that they cannot win.
在赢的钱里你那份有多少?
How much was your share of the winnings?
这场比赛本该是他赢的—真是功亏一篑。
He should have won the match—it was a near miss.
我们输了,但离赢只差了那么一小点儿。
We didn't win but we came close.
冠军选手振作精神,以6:3赢下第二局。
The champion rallied to win the second set 6–3.
我还以为她一次都赢不了,更别说两次了!
I never thought she'd win once, never mind twice!
现在这一切都是纸上谈兵—反正我们赢不了。
The whole thing's academic now—we can't win anyway.
每个人都有机会赢。
Everyone has a chance to win.
他和他的头号对手朱塞佩·德·丽塔都没有赢。
Neither he nor his archrival, Giuseppe De Rita, won.
他们完全可能赢。
They may well win.
她明天多半会赢。
She has more than an even chance of winning tomorrow.
我们迟早会赢的。
We may win yet.
他是一名真正的街头拳手,为了能赢会不择手段。
He was a real street fighter who'd do anything to win.
他们不该赢。
They didn't deserve to win.
乔将把她赢的钱作为去布拉沃海岸度假时用的零花钱。
Jo will use her winnings as spending money on her holiday to the Costa Brava.
想赢的话,只需理清这些词语并从中找到四种鸟的名字。
All you have to do to win is unscramble the words here to find four names of birds.
我们是在欺骗自己,比尔。我们不会赢的。我们做得甚至都不好。
We're kidding ourselves, Bill. We're not winning, we're not even doing well.
他作了极大的努力把我从踏实、可爱但令人乏味的男友手中赢走。
He made a concerted effort to win me away from my steady, sweet but boring boyfriend.
这是一个只输无赢的情形。如果她假装讨厌内德,她会觉得痛苦;而如果她承认喜欢他,她会感觉更难受!
It was a no-win situation. Either she pretended she hated Ned and felt awful or admitted she loved him and felt even worse!
会发生什么呢?谁会赢?
What's going to happen? Who's going to win?
我们下象棋,他总能赢。
He always wins when we play chess.
我们能赢!
We can win!
我想赢。
I want to win.
如果不得不重赛,我们有信心赢。
If there has to be a replay we are confident of victory.