辦
“我怎么办呢?”她疑惑地说。
'What am I going to do?' she wondered aloud.
“我现在该怎么办呢?”她自忖道。
'What should I do now?' she wondered.
假设你把工作丢了,那你怎么办呢?
Say you lose your job: what would you do then?
关于应该怎么办我们各执己见。
We couldn't agree what to do.
我害怕极了。我不知道该怎么办。
I was out of my mind with fear. I didn't know what to do.
这事怎么办,她一点主意都没有。
She never had the least idea what to do about it.
他们两人都拿不定主意该怎么办。
They're both uncertain about what to do.
假设你错了,那你会怎么办?
Supposing (that) you are wrong, what will you do then?
我不太清楚下一步该怎么办。
I don't quite know what to do next.
是的,我的确给她了。我还能怎么办呢?
Yes I did give it to her. What else could I do?
我不知道下一步该怎么办。
I was at a loss for what to do next.
他在考虑下一步怎么办。
He was considering what to do next.
没有他我该怎么办?
What am I to do without him?
她又哭又叫了好几个星期,大家不知道怎么办。
She cried and raved for weeks, and people did not know what to do.
严格按我说的办。
Do exactly as I tell you.
这事我可怎么办?
What can I do about that?
如果无法传送出去,我不知道该拿这情报怎么办。
I do not know what to do with the information if I cannot pass it on.
如果情况不妙,你在法庭上输了官司,你会怎么办?
If push comes to shove, if you should lose your case in the court, what will you do?
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
我建议你办个疾病和失业保险。
I recommend you get insurance against sickness and unemployment.
他们压着我的申请不办有一个月了。
They have been sitting on my application for a month now.
这项工作是依照她的指示办的。
The work was done according to her instructions.
但要是政府不理会该怎么办呢?
But what if the government takes no heed?
你设身处地为我想想,你会怎么办?
Put yourself in my position. What would you have done?
我们得找出他的计划,照着办。
We have to discover his plans and act accordingly.
“那我们怎么办?”他插嘴说。
'But what about us?' he put in.
申请科研补助金按常规应该怎么办?
What's the form when you apply for a research grant?
你要是碰到我这样的情况会怎么办?
What would you do in my position?
我是严格遵照你的指示办的。
I followed your instructions to the letter.
她是个大忙人,有很多事等着她去办。
She is a busy woman with many calls on her time.