辫
1、交织,编结。也作“编”。
辮,交也。---《说文》
织绳曰辮。---《通俗文》
女子头发辫而不垂。---《梁书·西北诸戎传》
辫发:将头发编成辫子;用作满族代称
辫髻:编发成辫,再盘成髻。
2、发辫。分股编紧的头发。
解辫请职。---南朝齐·丘迟《与陈伯之书》
梳小辫儿
他想像她扎着长长的黑麻花辫。
He pictured her with long black braided hair.
进一步研究证实,知性和理性有一种“辫状交叉”关系,就是说他们相互依存。
Further studies confirmed that that knowledge and reason have a "braided" relationship, meaning they feed off each other.
雪莉抓住他的马尾辫猛地一拉。
Grabbing his ponytail, Shirley gave it a yank.
她的头发拢在后面,扎成一个马尾辫。
Her hair was scraped back from her face in a ponytail.
她那漂亮的长发向后梳成了一个马尾辫。
Her long, fine hair was swept back in a ponytail.
他的马尾辫被剪掉了。
His ponytail had been lopped off.
她坐在我前面时,我注意到她长长的马尾辫。多么可爱的一个女孩啊!
When she was seated in front of me, I noticed her long ponytail. What a lovely girl!
我留了一个马尾辫。
I wear a pony tail.
她的假发下露出的马尾辫优雅地晃动着,引导着我的判断。
She directed my verdict with an elegant little shake of the ponytail that peeped out from beneath her wig.
长长的辫带和贝壳:象征着生育力与富有。
Long braids and cowrie shells: Symbolise fertility and wealth.
长到能够扎起来回摇摆的马尾辫。
Long enough for a ponytail with swing to it.
我用我的梳子梳头并把头发弄成小马辫。
I combed my hair with my hair brush and made it into a pony.
艾米的卷发很直,他也把它扎成小马辫。
Amy's curly hair was straightened and put into a pony.
塔拉37岁,金色马尾辫,大大的蓝眼睛。
Tara, 37, has a blond ponytail and huge blue eyes.
你们不要以外面的辫头发,戴金饰,穿美衣,为妆饰。
Do not adorn yourselves outwardly by braiding your hair, by wearing gold ornaments, or fine clothing.
甲鱼开始啃我的马尾辫,之前他们从未见过人类。
The snappers started nibbling at my ponytail, they had never seen humans.
我们喜欢马尾辫。
We love ponytails.
她的辫绳一下一下挠着我的脖子,说明她在向他点头:继续。
The ropes of her braids tickled my neck, which meant that she was nodding to him: Go on.
“你从哪里获得的项目资源,”一个扎着马尾辫的女孩自信地说。
"Where did you get your source for your project," says a pigtailed girl, quietly confident.
休息时间结束后,我抹抹脸,然后把头发重新扎起马尾辫。
When my time is over, I mop up my face and reassemble my hair into a ponytail.
他穿着齐膝长的短裤,戴着太阳镜,他的长发绑成一条马尾辫。
He wore knee-length shorts, sunglasses and his long hair was tied in a pony tail.
安娜·贝利在整理头发的时候呜咽着说,她把头发束成了马尾辫。
Annabel whimpered as she fixed her hair, putting it up in a ponytail.
今天我们也要做到最好!”她在跳舞时,长长的马尾辫左右摆动。
Saito called out on a recent week day, her long ponytail shaking as she hopped.
今天,在一场比法式麻花辫还百转千回的闹剧中,他终于拿回护照,重获自由。
Today, in a drama with more twists than a French plait, he has been given back his passport and his freedom.
在仪式结束后村上隆接受采访,他的头发在脑后盘了一个辫,看起来很精神。
In an interview after the ceremony Mr. Murakami, his bushy hair tied in a knot, seemed exuberant.
即使你的辫发松散,即使你的发缝没有分直,即使你衷衣的丝带没有系好,都不要管它。
If your braided hair has loosened, if the parting of your hair be not straight, if the ribbons of your bodice be not fastened, do not mind.
我穿着牛仔裤、衬衫,扎着马尾辫坐在那里,突然有想哭的冲动。为什么有人竟如此完美?
Sitting there in my jeans, shirt and hair in a pony tail, I wanted to cry. How could some people have it all?
我穿着牛仔裤、衬衫,扎着马尾辫坐在那里,突然有想哭的冲动。为什么有人竟如此完美?
Sitting there in my jeans, shirt and hair in a pony tail, I wanted to cry. How could some people have it all?