過
1、表示经历、跨越、由甲至乙的过程。
我练习过操作这些控制装置。
I practised operating the controls.
我们把球击过围栏去了!
We've hit our ball over the fence!
胡说!他从没那么说过!
Bollocks! He never said that!
她已经举办过个人画展。
\She has already presented a one-woman show of her paintings.
我说过你必须格外小心。
I said you'd have to be extra careful.
为电话账单已闹过口角。
There have been minor squabbles about phone bills.
小径过山顶后消失了。
The path disappeared over the brow of the hill.
这水果蘸过巧克力酱。
The fruit had been dipped in chocolate.
你加入过什么政党吗?
Have you ever belonged to a political party?
我给过你明确的指示。
I gave you specific instructions.
他否认吸食过毒品。
He denied he had used drugs.
我说过我乐意帮忙。
I said that I should be pleased to help.
已积极进行过谈判。
The negotiations have been conducted in a positive manner.
水开始漫过地板。
Water began to spread across the floor.
她从未气馁过。
Her courage never faltered.
你刷过牙了吗?
Have you cleaned your teeth ?
你刷过牙了吗?
Have you cleaned your teeth?
“你喜欢过它吗?”—“是啊。”
"Did you like it?"—"Yep."
他从未轻视过她或贬低过她。
He never put her down or diminished her.
他从未真正感到心里平静过。
He never felt really at peace with himself.
我们要去德国过圣诞和新年。
We're going to Germany for Christmas and New Year.
肉过熟了,蔬菜也过烂了。
The meat was overdone and the vegetables soggy.
这事我曾经说过,而且是说过很多次了。
If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times.
调查从未发现过任何证据。
Investigations have never turned up any evidence.
我们从未涉足过这类工作。
This type of work is uncharted territory for us.
我告诉过你,离开农场。
I told you. Get off the farm.
他得低头才能过这道门。
He had to lower his head to get through the door.
我从未同意过这项计划。
At no time did I give my consent to the plan.
许多学者都这样论证过。
Many scholars have argued thus.
我从未违心安慰过别人。
I've never gone out of my way to propitiate people.