還
奥尔森还研究并观察婴儿的行为。
Olson also studies and observes the behaviour of babies.
他还否认了他企图并吞该国。
He also denied that he would seek to annex the country.
随后还传来了其他的坏消息。
There was still more bad news to come.
他还年轻,不想有任何束缚。
He was still a young man and he did not want any ties.
然而,目前免疫疗法还处于试验阶段。
For the time being, however, immunotherapy is still in its experimental stages.
这个箱子用作桌子还蛮不错。
The box will do fine as a table.
他们还呼吁举行多党大选。
They also called for the holding of multi-party general elections.
岸边的房屋很少还亮着灯。
Few of the beach houses still had lights on.
在你的计划中还包括我吗?
Do I still figure in your plans?
数千具尸体还埋在瓦砾下。
Thousands of bodies are still buried under the rubble.
你还坚持说西班牙语吗?
Do you still keep up your Spanish?
这座桥现在还入不敷出。
The bridge is still not paying its way.
我还鼓不起勇气去问她。
I haven't yet plucked up the courage to ask her.
你还住在原地址吗?
Do you still live at the same address?
你的母亲还健在吗?
Is your mother still alive ?
他至今还惊魂未定。
He's still in a state of shock.
我还处在传染期。
I'm still infectious.
你的膝盖还疼吗?
Is your knee still painful?
还欠我三天假呢。
I'm still owed three days' leave.
他还活着,是吗?
He's still alive, isn't he?
离成功还远着呢。
Success is still a long way off.
你的背还疼吗?
Is your back still painful?
妈,我还饿!
Mum, I'm still hungry!
天气这样糟糕还开车,真是疯了。
It's sheer lunacy driving in such weather.
如果不是你,我今天不会还活着。
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be alive today.
陷阱设置好,还投放了新诱饵。
A trap was laid, with fresh bait.
这里的冬天有时还真够冷的。
It can be quite cold here in winter.
他们纺纱、织布、做饭,还料理家务。
They would spin and weave cloth, cook and attend to the domestic side of life.
能借我点儿钱吗?明天就还。
Can you lend me some money until tomorrow?
除足球外你还喜欢哪些运动?
What other sports do you like besides football?