鎊
你借给我五镑钱行吗?
Can you lend me five quid?
一百便士为一镑。
A hundred pence makes one pound.
你欠我4镑,我得了你的表,那么我们就两相抵消吧。
You owe me four pounds, but I have your watch, so we'll cry quits.
我得说,科林少爷,你这星期一定是胖了五镑——五镑!
I should say tha'd gone up five pound this week Mester Colin—five on 'em!
那件夹克他向我索价20镑。
He hit me 20 pounds up for a jacket.
电视机价格上周暴跌到每台320镑。
The price of a television set cascaded to 320 pounds last week.
镑乘以一百就折合成便士。
To reduce pounds to pence you multiply by a hundred.
它大概有20镑而且我每天都要带着。
It probably weighs over 20 pounds and I carry all of it every day.
请把一张五镑钞票换成金币。
Please change a five-pound note into gold.
因此你若体重200镑(90公斤)。
You want to eat at least 1 gram protein, per body weight. So that means if you weight 200 pounds.
告诉他——我要一千镑。
Tell'n - I'll take a thousand pound.
告诉他——我要一千镑。
'Tell 'n - I'll take a thousand pound.
她的丈夫最近在男装部花了几百镑钱买衣服。
Her husband recently spent several hundred pounds on menswear here.
赛艇日还有足总杯决赛时,我一天挣过四镑。
Boat Race day, and Cup Final day, I've took as much as four pounds.
法官说他的全部身家总计超过一亿三千万镑。
The judge said the assets amounted to just over 131 million pounds.
农场主付给哈里森12镑的报酬。
Harrison was give a &12 reward by the farmer .
告诉他,我只要他出一百镑。
Tell 'n he shall hae it for a hundred.
一年出一百镑,管叫她们全都心满意足。
A hundred a year would make them all perfectly comfortable.
他每年有四五千镑收入,可能还不止呢。
Why, he has four or five thousand a year, and very likely more.
我以后绝不再和你坐同一条船,给我一千镑我也不干!
I would not set my Foot in the same Ship with thee again for a Thousand Pounds.
“当然,”她说,“这比一下子送掉一千五百镑要好。”
"To be sure," said she, "it is better than parting with fifteen hundred pounds at once."
我想,除非哥哥身体太坏,你讨起价来总不能超过五万镑。
Unless the elder brother is very sickly, I suppose you would not ask above fifty thousand pounds.
结果,Leanne加入了游泳队,而我足足重了10镑。
Thus, Leanne joined the swim team, and I gained ten pounds.
一年到头,我一星期挣一镑左右,因为冬天里干不了多少活。
Take the year round, I make about a pound a week, because you can’t do much in the winter.
叙利亚镑(叙利亚货币)在黑市上的价值已经下跌了。
The Syrian pound’s value on the black market has dropped.
她现在可能看起来很好,但是在带上戒指之后就会再加上10镑。
She might look good now, but add at least 10 pounds to her frame after the wedding ring slides on the finger.
年收入20镑,年支出20.06镑,结果是悲惨的。
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.
“结婚是一桩大事,很费钱”他认真地说,他结婚花掉了一千多镑。
Marriage is a serious and expensive business, he says solemnly, costing more than a thousand pounds.
“结婚是一桩大事,很费钱”他认真地说,他结婚花掉了一千多镑。
Marriage is a serious and expensive business, he says solemnly, costing more than a thousand pounds.