險
你要是冒那种险就会把命赔上。
If you take risks like that you'll wind up dead.
冒了一点儿险使得这次经历更加有趣。
The slight risk added zest to the experience.
再多付一些钱的话,你或许就能买附加险。
You'll probably be able to buy supplemental insurance at an extra cost.
这条路变得更陡更险了。
The road grew even steeper and more perilous.
我不愿意去冒这个险。
That's a risk I'm not prepared to take.
那些自私地拒绝冒这个险的人会让别人受苦。
Those who refuse to take that risk selfishly make others suffer.
可能他唯一需要的人身险就足够付清债务和殡葬费用了。
Probably the only life insurance he needs is enough to cover his debts and burial expenses.
你是否买了足够的火险和盗窃险?
Are you fully covered for fire and theft?
这份保险单是否保我丈夫的驾车险?
Does this policy cover my husband to drive?
两年来销路不畅,商店不惜冒起险来。
Stores are getting desperate after two years of poor sales.
她知道是在冒险,但她认为冒这个险值得。
She knew she was taking a gamble but decided it was worth it.
那些道路有很多险弯。
The roads twist around hairpin bends.
保险单为这座大楼及其中所有的设施保了险。
The insurance policy covers the building and any fixtures contained therein.
我们保了盗窃险没有?
Are we insured against theft?
安迪知道那些风险,我不能相信他会冒那个险。
Andy knew the risks. I cannot believe he would have chanced it.
它没有买盗窃险。
It isn't insured against theft.
你保够了险吗?
Are you adequately insured?
读一下你合同中的附属细则,准确找出你投险的内容。
Read the small print in your contract to find out exactly what you are insured for.
罗伯特很幸运,被一辆轿车挤压到一排栅栏上只折了一只脚而脱了险。
Robert was lucky to escape with just a broken foot after being squashed against a fence by a car.
我该不该冒这个险?
Should I take the risk or not?
最主要的事情就是去露露面,冒一下险,尝试吃各种不同的食物并与陌生人交谈。
The main thing is just to show up and be adventurous, trying different foods and talking to strangers.
“如果我自私,只要我喝了这水,我就能活着走出这个房间。”他想,“如果我照纸条上说的做,我可能会渴死。我该不该冒这个险?”
"If I'm selfish, as long as I drink the water, I can go out of this room alive," he thought, "If I do as the note said, I might die of thirst. Should I take the risk or not?"
纵有千难万险,也挡不住英勇的探险队员。
Even though there are myriad hardships and hazards, they can't stop the dauntless explorers.
固国不以山溪之险。
It's not high mountains and deep valleys that best serve to defend a country.
千难万险何所惧?
What is there to fear even if untold hardships lie ahead?
你们可以为我们加保破碎险吗?
Could you cover the Risk of Breakage for us?
我们可以为你们加保破碎险。
We can cover the Risk of Breakage for you.
的分险专家考虑他们的选择。
T. risk specialists to consider their options.
不过这周,不要冒这个险了。
This week? Best not to risk it.
这要冒心脏损伤的险。
That risks damaging the heart.