霄
1、(形声。从雨;肖声。本义:米雪)。
2、同本义。
霄,雨霓为宵。---《说文》
雨霓为霄雪。---《国语·齐语》。注:“冰雪杂下者谓之霄。”
风助霄仍汹。---《和吴冲卿雪诗》
霄雪:下霰。
3、高空稀薄游动的云。
霄,日旁气也。---《汉书·扬雄传》注
霄,摩天赤气也。---《后汉书·仲长统传》注
霄,云也。---《后汉书·张衡传》注
气似天霄。---木华《海赋》
腾虹扬霄。---郭璞《江赋》
4、云际;天空。
乘云陵霄。---《淮南子·原道》
霄霭而晻暖。---王逸《鲁灵光殿赋》
森然千霄。---宋·沈括《梦溪笔谈》
凌霄之志;九霄;霄外:云霄之外,天外
霄衢:天路。
5、夜晚。
有众日并出,有昼盲,有霄见。---《吕氏春秋·明理》
霄涉颍与楚人盟。---《左传》
6、消灭;消失。
霄尽,荡也。顺长,治也。---《墨子·经说上》
忽不悟其所舍,怅神霄而蔽光。---曹植《洛神赋》
她的话消失在九霄云外。
Her words disappeared into the ether.
我学会了不应拆散这些有着狂暴精力的生物,他们爆发出的精力源于天空,他们的欲念亦回旋于九霄之上。
I learn not to separate these creatures bursting with violent energy from the sky where their desires whirl.
重点是,我本应乐到九霄云外。
Point is, I should be walking on clouds.
说实在的,我很喜欢李霄云的歌。
I like Li Xiaoyun's songs very much.
他的心已飞到九霄云外。
He's on cloud nine.
我一离开家就把我妈妈的话忘的九霄云外。
As soon as I left my home, I forgot all about my mother's words.
女友给他一个吻时,他九霄云上般爽呆了。
He is on cloud nine when his girlfriend gives him a kiss.
历史被抛到了九霄云外,尊严和价值也随之而去。
History was thrown out and dignity and worth went with it.
让爱就在打造新的未来,一切忧伤抛九霄云外。
Will let like in making the new future, all will throw outside sadly beyond the highest heavens.
幻想有一天……你不需要翅膀就能飞翔于九霄。
Imagine a day... when you don't need wings to soar.
有时脑袋跑到九霄云外的人可以被拉回到现实中。
Sometimes a person with his head in the clouds can be brought back to reality.
原来的设计理念已经被功能的泛滥冲到九霄云外去了。
The original concept has been lost in a blizzard of feature-creep.
你可以凭栏远眺,放飞心绪,繁杂的纷尘抛却九霄。
You may lean on a railing overlooking, flying mood, complexity and confusion of dust discard Jiuxiao.
今天,我可以把一切抛到九霄云外,这是怎样的解脱!
Today, I can cast all these away from my mind. What a release!
正当我飞上了九霄云外,她妈妈从屋里拿着扫帚出来。
I was on cloud nine when her mother came out of the house with a broom.
也许,在你念念不忘的时候,它已经被他抛在九霄云外。
Perhaps you never forget the time, it has been, he left Cloud Nine.
汉霄苍茫,牵住繁华哀伤,弯眉间,命中注定,成为过往。
Han silvery clouds, call prosperous grief, bending the brow, fated, become past.
生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得思考的问题。——《哈姆霄特》。
To be or not to be, this is a question worth thinking about.
鹿铃霄霄,甜蜜的平安夜又来到;舞姿曼曼,快乐的圣诞节多美好。
Sweet Christmas Eve draws nigh, with deer's bells ringing. It is the time that it should just dance freely, which seems so fine.
我不希望他要求我说出他的名字,因为我将他的名字早已抛到九霄云外了。
I hope he doesn't ask me to say his name because I already forgot it.
闭上眼想象着那风中夹杂着栀子花的香味,顷刻间坏心情跑到了九霄云外。
Eyes closed imagined that the wind mixed with gardenia fragrance, and pitched in a bad mood ran to the winds.
这些图书能带给我娱乐,能让我暂时把繁重的功课及一切烦恼都被抛到九霄云外。
These books can bring me entertainment, can let me temporarily put the heavy homework and all troubles were thrown to the outside of the cloud nine.
在群体当中,我们感到焦躁不安,在倾听他人意见时却把自己的想法抛到九霄云外去了。
In groups we loaf, feel anxious and our own ideas are soon forgotten while we listen to others.
我不是建议我们去把警惕抛到九霄云外,放弃标准,或者去接受粗制滥造的工作结果。
I'm not suggesting we throw caution to the wind, surrender our standards or accept shoddy work.
其余很多问题的公关也同样相当笨拙,同时,他们给投资者的承诺也早已经忘到了九霄云外。
Their public relations on most other issues remains pretty clumsy too, and their promises to investors have been overblown.
上班时应该如何穿着得体的大部分知识“似乎都已经被抛到九霄云外去了”,这个妈妈写道。
Much of what this young woman knows about dressing for the office, this mom writes, 'seems to have left her brain.'
上班时应该如何穿着得体的大部分知识“似乎都已经被抛到九霄云外去了”,这个妈妈写道。
Much of what this young woman knows about dressing for the office, this mom writes, 'seems to have left her brain.'