霸
1、(形声。从月。①(pò)本义:阴历每月之初始见的月光。这个意义又写作“魄”。②古代诸侯之长)。
2、假借为伯。指古代诸侯联盟的盟主。
霸者,伯也,行方伯之职。---《白虎通》
管仲以其君霸。---《孟子·公孙丑上》
霸者,长也。言为诸侯之长。---《孟子·离娄·丁音》
五霸不同法而霸。---《商君书·更汉》
春秋五霸;霸王请客;强留:歇后语。
3、依仗权势或实力横行一方的人。
薛家系金陵一霸。---曹雪芹《红楼梦》
渔霸;恶霸
4、称霸。
共工氏之霸九州也。---《礼记·祭法》
遂霸有天下。---《史记·项羽本纪》
各霸一方;独霸天下;霸道:指行事蛮不讲理。
5、霸占。
硬把桦林山这座天生天化的东西霸成他自己的家产。---《吕梁英雄传》
攻击者被称是在报复一名14岁男孩,称他是学校一霸。
The attackers were said to be taking revenge on the 14-year-old, claiming he was a school bully.
我们绝不能接受霸凌行为。
In no way can we accept bullying.
如果没有人敢挺身而出站反对霸凌,情况会更糟。
If no one has the courage to speak out against bullying, the situation will be worse.
霸凌不局限于身体上的攻击,还包括言语上的辱骂。
Bullying is not restricted to physical attack, but also verbal abuse.
为了解决严重的学校霸凌问题,学校应对那些犯事者施以严厉的惩罚。
In a bid to wrestle with the serious problem of school bullying, schools should impose strict punishments upon those offenders.
“这所学校没有霸凌现象”是一个常见的说法,几乎可以肯定是不真实的。
"There is no bullying at this school" has been a common refrain, almost certainly untrue.
这些对于提高意识很有用,并且能最好地与早期发展阶段挂钩,而学校也开始讨论霸凌的问题。
These are useful for raising awareness, and can best be tied into early phases of development, while the school is starting to discuss the issue of bullying.
问题出在霸凌者身上。
It's the bully who has the problem.
忽视霸凌者。甚至别看他。
Ignore the bully. Don't even look him.
那就是霸凌者的目的。
That's the bully's goal.
如果是口头霸凌,这是真的。
This is really true if the bullying is verbal bullying.
我们都认为制止校园霸凌很有必要。
We all think it quite necessary to stop school bullying.
校园霸凌是一个严重的问题。
Bullying is a serious problem at school.
如果在学校发生霸凌,确保你的父母与学校领导商讨这件事,而不是与霸凌者的父母。
If the bullying happens at school, make sure your parents discuss it with school leaders, not with the parents of the bully.
我要为霸凌以及它有多么危险大声疾呼。
I am going to speak out about bullying and how dangerous it is.
想想霸凌者能对你说的最坏的话,然后让雾气把它们吞掉。
Think of the worst things that a bully can say to you, and then let the fog eat them up.
换句话说,不要让霸凌毁了你的生活,这很重要!
In other words, it's very important not to let bullying ruin your life!
如果你看到有人霸凌或者对其他孩子说奇怪的话,也要告诉大人。
Also tell an adult if you see anyone bullying or saying strange things to other kids.
美国司法部表示,四分之一的孩子在青春期会遭到霸凌。
The United States Department of Justice showed that one out of four kids will be bullied during their adolescence.
我们不能对越来越多人遭到霸凌这一事实睁一只眼闭一只眼。
We can't turn a blind eye on the fact more and more people are being bullied.
作为噩梦之主,我知道灭霸的可怕秘密,那是他在宇宙中最害怕的东西。
Being the master of nightmares, I know Thanos's horrible secret, the thing that he most feares in the universe.
中学里的霸凌现象较少,约有1/25的学生遭受持续的霸凌,但这些案例可能特别棘手。
There was less bullying in secondary schools, with about one in twenty-five suffering persistent bullying, but these cases may be particularly recalcitrant.
利物浦能到马德里进行欧霸杯比赛吗?
Will Liverpool make it to Madrid for their Europa League match?
我问他学校的副校长假毛是不是校霸,他看上去很惊讶。
I asked the deputy principal of his school if Jamal were a bully and he looked appalled.
“国强必霸”的历史怪圈和思维定式不适合中国。
The mindset and the strange historical circle of "power leading to hegemony" are not suitable for China.
如果他们停止霸凌阿根廷企业,科许纳夫妇可能会有更多石油
The Kirchners could have more oil if they stopped bullying Argentine business
因为你不会希望你的腹部没有霸菱采取对世界,女孩的力量!
Because you wouldn’t want to take on the world without baring your midriff—girl power!
因为你不会希望你的腹部没有霸菱采取对世界,女孩的力量!
Because you wouldn’t want to take on the world without baring your midriff—girl power!