願
1、①~③。
你愿出庭起誓说你不认识他吗?
Are you willing to stand up in court and swear that you don't recognize him?
凡愿协助者可拨此号码联系。
Anyone willing to assist can contact this number.
无论出什么事情,我们愿承担全部责任。
We will accept ultimate responsibility for whatever happens.
愿我们大家都欢乐平安。
May joy and peace abide in us all.
我们愿对延迟表示歉意。
We would like to apologize for the delay.
谁愿带头发言开始辩论?
Who would like to lead off the debate?
她深爱她的父母,愿做任何事来让他们高兴。
She adored her parents and would do anything to please them.
任何报纸都愿出高价购买关于她婚姻的内情。
Any newspaper would pay big money to get the inside story on her marriage.
我愿再做同样的事。
I would do the same again.
从较为个人的角度我愿感谢琼给予我的一切帮助。
On a more personal level, I would like to thank Jean for all the help she has given me.
愿他安息吧。
May he rest in peace.
愿她安息。
May she rest in peace.
这个习俗是让人们在午夜钟声敲响时试着吃12颗葡萄。那些成功做到这一点的人就可以许个愿。
The custom is for people to try and eat 12 grapes as the clock strikes midnight. Those who are successful can make a wish.
我愿借此机会向大家表示感谢。
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all.
这件家具不错,我愿按价付款。
It is a good piece of furniture and I want to give value for value.
愿你梦想成真,生日快乐!
May your dreams come true! Happy birthday to you.
他愿对他所说的一切起誓。
He was willing to take his oath to all he said.
愿你有个美好的感恩节!
Wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
愿上帝宽恕你的罪过。
May God grant you pardon for your SINS.
愿风听到我们的呼喊!
May the winds hear our cries!
愿它给你带来好运!
May it bring you luck!
我一定要先许个愿。
I must make a wish first.
我愿付一百万给她。
I will pay her one million.
愿父亲生日快乐!
May father happy birthday!
愿我没有哭泣。
Wish I wasn't crying.
愿你旅途愉快!
Wish you have a happy journey!
愿上帝保佑你。
May God bless you.
泰勒愿出500元雇他做这件工作。
Taylor offered him 500 dollars to do the work.
她找到一家愿资助她读完大学的公司。
She found a company to sponsor her through college.
只要能再见他一面我愿付出任何代价。
I'd give anything to see him again.