饒
我诚心诚意地恳求你饶他一命吧。
I beg you, from the bottom of my heart, to spare his life.
最后,那个陌生人闷出一句:“饶了我吧!”
At last the stranger got out a smothered, "Nuff!"
“你可以抽三根,”国王回答说,“但不要以为我会饶了你的命。”
"You may smoke three," answered the king, "but do not imagine that I will spare your life."
求你大发慈悲——饶了我这死罪吧,我会转过身去的,发生什么我都看不见。
Be thou merciful—spare me this doom, and I will turn my back and see nought that shall happen.
这孩子,饶怎么说他也不听。
That child! Whatever you said, he simply wouldn't listen.
有两个人就够了,不要把他也饶在里头。
Two people will be enough; there is no need to drag him along, too.
给你饶上一个。
I'll let you have one more.
饶他这回吧。
Let him off this time.
《自然》杂志的社论说饶毅很可能会赢。
Rao is likely to win, says the editorial.
请饶了我吧。我老板会把我撵走的。
B: Please spare me.My boss sill kick me out of here.
请饶了我吧,狮子大王!不要杀我!
Please have mercy on me, King Lion! Please don't kill me!
这次我就饶了你,但下不为例。
I will let you off this time. Do not let it happen again.
饶毅将他们的部分研究发现包括在一篇博文中。
Rao included some of their findings in an article he posted online.
年轻的犯人被饶赦了。
The young offender was spared.
该书饶了一段路,并且更详细地讨论设计原则。
The book takes a slight detour and discusses design principles in more detail.
饶了你!我说,你以为我到这儿是为了饶了你?
"Mercy!" I said, "do you suppose I have come here to show mercy?"
上帝啊,饶过我吧。
Please God, how did it go?
最终法律饶不了他。
The law wil catch up with him in the end.
正如饶博士所指出,接受输血的病人往往更加虚弱且衰老的更快。
As Dr Rao points out, the patients who underwent transfusion were, on average, sicker and older than those who did not.
你一定是做得太过火了,否则她不会对你如此不依不饶的。
You must have overplayed your hand or she wouldn't have taken off her gloves to you like that!
要是我再看到你溜进来偷喝我的威士忌的话,我可饶不了你。
If I catch you one more time sneaking in and drinking my whiskey, I promise I'll wring your neck.
布朗尼的主人特德被这只暴怒的、不依不饶的小狗骚扰个不停。
Ted, Brownie's owner, was steadily harassed3 by the furious, adamant4 little dog.
当然,我们应该逮捕它,但由于它一贯表现很好,这次我们饶了它。
Of course, we should arrest him, but as he has a good record, we shall let him off this time.
我们居住的这里不是受灾最严重的地区,饶是我们这里,也是遍地死尸。
We don't live in the hardest hit areas but even so there are many bodies.
乔治·布什谨慎地饶开各种阻碍,可能会延长部分现金借款的按揭保险。
Wary ofbeing outflanked, George Bush may extend mortgage insurance for somecash-strapped borrowers.
他揪住她的头发。哈里顿企图把她的卷发从他手中放开,求他饶她这一回。
He had his hand in her hair; Hareton attempted to release the locks, entreating him not to hurt her that once.
热门歌曲如管风琴琴音绕饶的圣歌“像一颗滚石”不再遵循3分钟的长度限制。
A hit song, such as the swirling organ-drenched anthem "Like a Rolling Stone," no longer had to adhere to a three-minute limit. only.
我的博客里有许多令人感到震撼的评论,多是关于面对逆境时该如何不屈不饶的。
Some of the most powerful comments people post on this blog are about resiliency and tenacity in the face of adversity.
米契尔、维兹和饶回顾这些研究,探讨他们各自用来验证医生会不会忽略患者忧郁症的方法。
The various studies that Mitchell, Vaze and Rao reviewed used different methods to verify whether doctors had missed depression in their patients.
米契尔、维兹和饶回顾这些研究,探讨他们各自用来验证医生会不会忽略患者忧郁症的方法。
The various studies that Mitchell, Vaze and Rao reviewed used different methods to verify whether doctors had missed depression in their patients.